4K UHD Léon: The Professional (4K UHD + Blu-ray + Digital HD)(Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: July 11th, 2017
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $22.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

179592_front.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone wants help with this edition, give me a shout, I would need a few people for a mini group buy

If anyone wants help with this edition, give me a shout, I would need a few people for a mini group buy

Hello @apsmith21,

I would consider this along with The Fifth Element 4K, providing that the cost for shippment to Romania would be fair (to me).
Therefore, if you have some information regarding this cost, and if you can help with those two, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
Felix

Hi,
Thanks for replying!

So, taking those prices from the link you provided, and sum them up, will be a total cost for shipping&packing of $28,46 for 1 to 3 items, is that right?
And this applies to any item found in Amazon.com or just to the ones you start a GB?

Again, thanks for answering...

Yep, that's the cost - I ask folks pay for the box and shipping supplies in addition to postage.

Just the GB items - I don't do special requests anymore, takes too much of my time

Thanks @apsmith21,
But for me (and probably others in Europe) is not worth it for just one item the cost of the shipping.
If you have had others among the ones I could be interested, maybe...
But in this situation... I will try directly on Amazon to see how much would cost with shipping and all taxes.

Thanks tough...
Felix

Thanks @apsmith21,
But for me (and probably others in Europe) is not worth it for just one item the cost of the shipping.
If you have had others among the ones I could be interested, maybe...
But in this situation... I will try directly on Amazon to see how much would cost with shipping and all taxes.

Thanks tough...
Felix

No worries, but Amazon.com currently doesn't carry this title. Best of luck!