L.A. Confidential (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Dec 2, 2014
UK, China
Release date: April 15, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - Box set (No PayPal or Visa on HDZeta for the time being - Mastercard accepted) Pre-order April 5.
HDN Group Buy: supports Paypal Full Slip - Lenticular - Box set
Price: TBA
Notes: Limited to 2000 copies

Group buy quantity:
Box set - 100
Lenti - 200
Full Slip - 50

Lenticular | Full Slip | 1/4 Slip | Boxset

lenti.jpg FS.jpg quarter.jpg box.jpg
LA steelbook Outside(1).jpg LA steelbook inside(1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell Yea!!! Looking forward to this when it is released! thinking it may be 4th quarter or December or early next year, considering they still have to do all the Terminators, Mad Max, Sucker Punch etc.

You wallet will be safe for now I think, unless you want to buy all their other releases :confused:

Thanks for the Tag Scary Hair!! :kiss:

guys what do you think? @Danzigg1979 @Obi Wan Dandobi @Steelselecta ?
Cheers for the tag matey:thumbs: I'm probably gonna get bombarded with WTF messages now, but I've never seen it!:ohno:
Is it any good? I know a lot of people love it, it's just one movie I never got round to seeing......

Cheers for the tag matey:thumbs: I'm probably gonna get bombarded with WTF messages now, but I've never seen it!:ohno:
Is it any good? I know a lot of people love it, it's just one movie I never got round to seeing......
This is what's gonna happen to a guy who has never seen L.A. Confidential.
tumblr_m7aqkhZv6i1rwuq4jo1_500.jpg

And this is a guy who's seen L.A. Confidential.
V3JmsgX.gif

See it and own it:thumbs:

Plus @Steelselecta have not seen Drive :p:D;)
:rofl::rofl::LOL::hilarious: Lol! This is gonna cause me some grief, I have seen it, but I didn't really rate it myself if I'm being totally honest:ohno: I know it's very popular and I can see why a lot of people liked it, I was expecting more. I think with all the hype it got, I was expecting to be blown away, which I really wasn't to be honest, I just thought it was ok

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
:rofl::rofl::LOL::hilarious: Lol! This is gonna cause me some grief, I have seen it, but I didn't really rate it myself if I'm being totally honest:ohno: I know it's very popular and I can see why a lot of people liked it, I was expecting more. I think with all the hype it got, I was expecting to be blown away, which I really wasn't to be honest, I just thought it was ok

Hmmm....where to start with you?? :LOL::LOL:

J/k lol