L.A. Confidential (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Jul 13, 2016
United kingdom
Release date: October 2, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-orders will be live from around 6PM UK time on Saturday September 2nd)
Price: £15.99
Notes: Includes six collectible artcards

IMG_1617.JPG

IMG_1618.JPG
IMG_1619.JPG
IMG_1620.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: javiermendoza
Just received this yesterday so went to pull out my old UK amaray copy to sell and suddenly noticed that it's a Warner Bros release with a runtime of 138 mins, whereas the steel is a 20th Century Fox release with a runtime of 132 mins-- why the different studios/runtimes? :confused:

Just received this yesterday so went to pull out my old UK amaray copy to sell and suddenly noticed that it's a Warner Bros release with a runtime of 138 mins, whereas the steel is a 20th Century Fox release with a runtime of 132 mins-- why the different studios/runtimes? :confused:
Did you check the discs runtime in a blu-ray player or are you going by the jcard

Fox disc is better .
It's MPEG-4 AVC codec
Audio
DTS-HD MA 5.1 Audio

Warner VC1 codec
Audio
Dolby TrueHD 5.1

DVD Pal runtime was 132.17
Blu-ray is 137:41

Last edited:
Reactions: Noodles
Did you check the discs runtime in a blu-ray player or are you going by the jcard

Fox disc is better .
It's MPEG-4 AVC codec
Audio
DTS-HD MA 5.1 Audio

Warner VC1 codec
Audio
Dolby TrueHD 5.1

DVD Pal runtime was 132.17
Blu-ray is 137:41
J-cards. They're both Blu-ray, so I'm not sure why they'd list the DVD runtime... unless it's a simple error?

J-cards. They're both Blu-ray, so I'm not sure why they'd list the DVD runtime... unless it's a simple error?
It's a typo on the fox jcard
I seen it happen a few times on various distributors releases they list DVD by mistake

Blu-ray runtime is 02:17:41 (137 min 41 seconds)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles