Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date : 06/26/2014
Purchase link : Fnac.com

La-Belle-et-la-bete.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
the QUAI D'ORSAY Blu-ray was well advertised with English subtitles: Here

But they're wrong about Quai d'Orsay being region B locked, it's ABC according to the back of the digibook, so maybe there's a slim chance they just simply do not know about the specifics of La Belle et la Bête yet.

I'll buy it when it's released on June 26 (or on the 27th), I'll check the discs and I'll come back here to tell you about whether or not there are English subs and you'll be able to buy it (or join a possible GB perhaps) if you want to :thumbs: (as I don't expect it to be out of stock rapidly, it's no Frozen).

It's a shame about the lack of inside artwork and lack of English audio/subs. The front and back artwork looks very nice.

A bit of thread resurrection here, but didn't really find another good spot to ask. Did anyone ever find an English friendly version of this film? I see France, Italy, Brazil and soon Japan will release this. But as far as I can tell, none with English subs. Anyone know any different?

?????? I never even knew france made a beauty and beast film last year! Shame about the English subs, just watched the trailer and it actually looks ok.
Kinda looks the way I hope the U.S. version will look that will be out soon

I hope there is a version with English subs. Is the banner on Fnac version part of a j-card? Or is it fixed?

It's a j-card, no banner. This steelbook has a high gloss finish and looks amazing. The film is quite alright, too.

The film has been released in many countries across the globe, but it looks like all Blu-releases include subtitles only for each country's mother tongue, so hopefully it will get released in an English-speaking country soon :).

Last edited:
Reactions: MerlinT and C.C. 95