Mar 3, 2020
Release date: February 8, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $19.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

9490D339-D9D1-447C-AF3E-B21D8135B903.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Andy (@apsmith21) and all others,
wouldn't it be best to SECURE the copies as soon as possible, thus ensuring we won't get "sold out" before everyone gets one with your invaluable effort? Just asking...

Also Andy, would you be kind to also host GB's for:
The Green Mile 4K SteelbBook (Best Buy Exclusive) - Release Date: Feb 22, 2022

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mokum
Hey Andy (@apsmith21) and all others,
wouldn't it be best to SECURE the copies as soon as possible, thus ensuring we won't get "sold out" before everyone gets one with your invaluable effort? Just asking...

Also Andy, would you be kind to also host GB's for:
The Green Mile 4K SteelbBook (Best Buy Exclusive) - Release Date: Feb 22, 2022 (I know is not yet on BB website, I got the info from here)
As long as there is a possibility of achieving something soon it makes me happier

Hey Andy (@apsmith21),

Do you happen to know that currently,

Spider-Man: No Way Home [SteelBook] [4K Ultra HD Blu-ray/Blu-ray]

is on Best Buy at a good price of $29.99???

Can you please do a GB for this too, while it is this price (I know that NEW movies in SteelBook are more, like $34.99 or even more)?
Also, I read on another forum that code oct22ccsave10 takes $3.00 more off the price (but might work only with Best Buy credit cards)

Hey Andy (@apsmith21),

Do you happen to know that currently,

Spider-Man: No Way Home [SteelBook] [4K Ultra HD Blu-ray/Blu-ray]

is on Best Buy at a good price of $29.99???

Can you please do a GB for this too, while it is this price (I know that NEW movies in SteelBook are more, like $34.99 or even more)?
Also, I read on another forum that code oct22ccsave10 takes $3.00 more off the price (but might work only with Best Buy credit cards)

I'll post a group buy sometime later

Maybe in this case, for this price, the time and fast response could be key, if they will going to revert the price to the higher one?!?!

Hard to guarantee that price for 8-10 copies if it does change Felix. I’m unable to order that many copies at once

Reactions: Felix_ro