apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new resource:

La La Land 4k UHD Blu-ray Steelbook - Best Buy Exclusive

Hey members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in La La Land 4k UHD Blu-ray Steelbook from Best Buy.

I AM UNABLE TO RETURN ITEMS IN BULK TO BEST BUY anymore. If you order from this GB you will be expected to honor the purchase!!

Pre-order cost is currently $19.99 EACH

Sales tax of 6% per copy
HDN fee of 7.5%

Original links -
[URL...

Read more about this resource...

Hello, sorry for the dumb question, but how does the shipping work for these la la land editions? Usually once they’re ready to ship with other more premium editions, an invoice is sent out. I realise it’s already may. Is it too late to get the copy I preordered? And do I need to reference what steelbook I’m paying for when paying for the shipping? Sorry for all the questions.

Hello, sorry for the dumb question, but how does the shipping work for these la la land editions? Usually once they’re ready to ship with other more premium editions, an invoice is sent out. I realise it’s already may. Is it too late to get the copy I preordered? And do I need to reference what steelbook I’m paying for when paying for the shipping? Sorry for all the questions.

Yeah if you click the tab above called “overview” it describes how it works.

Shipping for 1-3 steelbooks
Is the same so most members wait until they have 3 and then pay for shipping

Presuming you live in the UK or Europe.

Reactions: Atanas
Yeah if you click the tab above called “overview” it describes how it works.

Shipping for 1-3 steelbooks
Is the same so most members wait until they have 3 and then pay for shipping

Presuming you live in the UK or Europe.

Ok, Thanks for the quick reply