Last Action Hero (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Jan 31, 2014
Release date: June 28 July 19, 2021 (Collectors's Edition) - May 31 , 2021 (SteelBook Only)
Purchase links: Collector's Edition - SteelBook only (Pre-order on April 4, at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £49.99 (Collector's Edition) - £25.99 (SteelBook only)

Collectors's Edition.jpg 1.jpg

74D3BA25-1612-4F4F-A889-1EEA0BB04FE6.jpeg
1.jpg2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
On another web forum they mention the collector's edition a limited amount will be made available at around 8 PM Friday August 27th

Not sure if this is correct as the steelbook only edition has a re-release date of Septermber 20th

The collector's edition does not have a new release date

So not sure if it's the steelbook only edition back available or both editions tomorrow at 8 PM

On another web forum they mention the collector's edition a limited amount will be made available at around 8 PM Friday August 27th

Not sure if this is correct as the steelbook only edition has a re-release date of Septermber 20th

The collector's edition does not have a new release date

So not sure if it's the steelbook only edition back available or both editions tomorrow at 8 PM
As a collector not many things piss me off more than reprints!!! Greddy F***s

its quite funny. Alltheanime recently released a Neon Genesis Evangelion ultimate edition for £199.00 (!!!!!!) limited to 1500 copies. It sold out in 30 mins. Then a few days later they announced a further 1000 copies due to the 'success', after talks with the publishers.

I honestly think that practice should be illegal. Since you purchase something believing it is limited, it is given a print run amount... only for them to print more. That literally de-values the item that you originally bought.

With a £200 set of blurays, I would not be happy.

But for a £30 bluray. not so bad. just the practice of announcing a print run and marketing it as a selling point to generate demand, only to print more- thats kind of shxtty.

Reactions: Alfred Kantorowicz
So call a wahmbulance. Are you really buying something because it's limited? Really? Something being devalued because they print more? Really? You bought an item because you thought it would be limited and therefore be more valuable.

Who are the Greedy F***ks now?

Reactions: Chemartin_1
I’ve never understood why it upsets people. Who cares

I’m pretty sure the original print run was never announced so it matters even less if there’s a reprint

Reactions: Stygian
I'm pretty sure it's not the Collector's edition going back up as the other forum states, unless those 2000 numbered editions are returns and they are re-selling damaged copies (zavvi would never do such a thing..:naughty:), sounds like a zavvi mis quote, but the steelbook only being re-released, hence the new pre-order date in the listing.

Don't forget that zavvi cancelled everyones order of 2 or more and reduced it to 1, so there were less of these steelbooks than normal first time round.

It is the collectors edition going back up for sale later at 8pm

B4C61E5F-E2C5-43F3-BDD3-ABD3E8C0474F.png

I think Zavvi have got their info wrong

The steelbook got a reprint in Europe and that would be why Zavvi got more stock from Sony UK for the steelbook only edition

The email zavvi sent only shows a photo of the steelbook only edition

I did say above that the collector's edition going live again was likely a mistake, as just received another email saying resolved and now the pic they show is for the steelbook only, but still descibing the collectors edition,

I did order 1 of the steelbooks and noticed that i've been charged already and it's showing as "Awaiting Despatch', I hope this isn't a return i'm getting.....maybe leftover stock from the first time around as I recall this never went back up for order previously. Then when those in stock are exhausted, the rest of any orders will be back-ordered for 20th September.

Last edited: