Last Action Hero (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Jan 31, 2014
Release date: June 28 July 19, 2021 (Collectors's Edition) - May 31 , 2021 (SteelBook Only)
Purchase links: Collector's Edition - SteelBook only (Pre-order on April 4, at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £49.99 (Collector's Edition) - £25.99 (SteelBook only)

Collectors's Edition.jpg 1.jpg

74D3BA25-1612-4F4F-A889-1EEA0BB04FE6.jpeg
1.jpg2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m not being negative but £50 for this is mental. Makes the Indiana Jones set seem cheap. Where do they get this price from? if it’s your favourite movie you’ll cough up but there is a limit.
The price will be £49.99 & goes live Sunday @ 12pm for RC & 6pm for general public. Release date is June 28th. There will be a regular steel (non deluxe) too.
That's indeed VERY overpriced.
Yet, I bet will sell out quickly.
(and I never bet, unless I know for sure the outcome :p)

You want to bet against the odds? This should be interesting.
Nope, I am just almost convinced that Zavvi did their "math" well before announcing it (even before order its production). And for sure there will be a lower number produced.
That's what I think and deduct from what I come to know about Zavvi

Pre order will be on Sunday April 4
Red Carpet at 12 PM
General sale at 6 PM

Collectors edition

Steelbook only edition

Reactions: Felix_ro
Nope, I am just almost convinced that Zavvi did their "math" well before announcing it (even before order its production). And for sure there will be a lower number produced.
That's what I think and deduct from what I come to know about Zavvi
I think you're giving Zavvi too much credit.

I think you're giving Zavvi too much credit.
I honestly DON'T WANT to do that, but for sure, the ones that make the plans, KNOW for sure how to sell "crap" in golden-foil for big cash.
This time, that gold-ticket and that "flimsy" slip in form of the ticket, will sell it for sure.
Take into account that they also have the "gold ticket" from Willie Wonka as a separate item, and not for cheap. Soooo... not that much credit, just seeing good marketing...