Last Viva Metal Box You Purchased ?

Yes it's very sexy! It's embossed w/ a matte black finish. I'm glad it was still available at JBHifi, and I think it still is... it's pricey, but I had to get it lol.

I have just ordered this tonight. How long did it take to reach you mate? I'm in the UK so I know it will differ but looking for a rough idea? I have been wanting this for a while and your pictures have made me bite the bullet :hilarious:

Reactions: ryzehd
gladiatorUK_2.jpg

I like the Tron SB!! That looks sexy!!

That is one hell of a photo...Captures the embossing/colour contrasts perfectly :scat:

Reactions: ryzehd
I have just ordered this tonight. How long did it take to reach you mate? I'm in the UK so I know it will differ but looking for a rough idea? I have been wanting this for a while and your pictures have made me bite the bullet :hilarious:

It took about 2 weeks to get to my doorstep (USA). It was worth it :D

Reactions: Scott
The Tron is my favorite Viva of all times. So simple so elegant but yet it draws your eyes to its beauty. I had to literally fight JB for this title :angry: but it was so worth it :drool:

Well, i also can not think of ANY Viva Metal Box i :drool: more...
But have to do that ;)

My first from JB-Hifi came also with some dings on the front, so had to ask some GREAT member from here to help me get a PERFECT one :scat:

Reactions: rodtp
Well, i also can not think of ANY Viva Metal Box i :drool: more...
But have to do that ;)

+1

Tron is my favorite vmb until now, it's only has plain black at the back and no inside art, but doesn't matter to me, keep it sealed and didn't bother with classic question "open it or not?" just to see the back art or the inside art :hilarious:

Reactions: MK50