Le Mans ‘66 (aka Ford v Ferrari) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: March 23, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order will be live on Friday November 15 at 9 AM UK Time)
Price: £29.99

12367340-4174721202989640.jpg

12367340-8584721203157265.jpg 12367340-2024721203113618.jpg

Last edited:
RE: THE TITLE - looks like could be the opposite situation here compared to F&F: HOBBS & SHAW (UK vs. France) ...
UK ---------------------------------------------------- France -------------------------- UK ----------------------------------------------------------- France -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I
View attachment 458132 View attachment 458133 / View attachment 458135 View attachment 458134 View attachment 458136
I guess the spine will be covered by the flyer with French title to hide the original title, like other Fox steelbooks

What with Fox now tucked up in bed with Disney and going by the updated visual from Italy (and Fance) could be a case of no title on either the front or spine of the ROW release (TBC) ...
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG

... and not too great a stretch to think that only the US steel will have title:-
Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Just in case anyone was wondering it's been confirmed that the only territory in the ROW with a title is Germany with title debossed and reportedly a spot gloss finish . . . the UK et al steelbook will have a zero finish.
Recap:-
1581553641158.png

Germany ------------------------------------------- UK etc. --------------------------------------------------------------------- US ------------------------------------------I
1581553980519.png
/
1581554013463.png
/
1581554080819.png

Last edited:
For those who are getting the Germany Steelbook release
Debossed Title / Spot Gloss
4K+2D Blu-ray release: Limited to 500 copies
Blu-ray release: Limited to 850 copies

• Thanks
Reactions: poldergal
orginal title was ford vs ferrari and got change for europe about month or two ago.
some dumb ass exec being clever personally prefer orginal title it was perfect.
so this be a pass be having to look for best buy or such like and maybe they get a gloss finish for that one, fingers crossed.
so i expect @apsmith21 will end up having to run a gb for those that dont like this title over here, i reckon he could be busy :LOL:
being uk fox standard flat matte applies.

basil :thumbs:
20th Century Studios said to me that in some countries the title is Le Mans '66 for copyright reasons. Idk why.

Just in case anyone was wondering it's been confirmed that the only territory in the ROW with a title is Germany with title debossed and reportedly a spot gloss finish . . . the UK et al steelbook will have a zero finish.
View attachment 461962

Germany ------------------------------------------- UK etc. --------------------------------------------------------------------- US ------------------------------------------I
View attachment 461964 / View attachment 461965 / View attachment 461966
Where did you find the images?

What to expect here ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- France ---------------------------------------------------------------------------I
1584025865754.png
/
1584026124400.png

As with TOY STORY 4 just seems wrong - all that dead space and no title ...

• Thanks
Reactions: Masta Norris
View attachment 461962

View attachment 461964 / View attachment 461965 / View attachment 461966
What does zero gloss mean?

What to expect here ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- France ---------------------------------------------------------------------------I
View attachment 464630 / View attachment 464632
As with TOY STORY 4 just seems wrong - all that dead space and no title ...
Totally irresponsible to post this scaremongering here.....someone did the exact same thing in the Maleficent : Mistress Of Evil thread, ie posted pics of the French edition without title and everyone panicked, thinking the UK one would be without title, it wasn't, it had the title.

I wish people would use common sense, and stop posting things like this in the UK thread, and wait until these things start dropping on doormats and then we can see for sure if its got the title, before this nonsense gets out of hand.

Mine too.

Zavvi is kinda strange about shipping. Sometimes I get an email about them shipping on a Wednesday for a release on a Monday, sometimes not until 2 days before release. I assume I'll get an email later today.
You can expect delays in shipping orders due to Covid-19 and also when your post/parcels will be delivered

Retailers also will have delays in receving new releases from distributors so don't be surprised if your orders are shipped after release date

Reactions: MrSquifler
You can expect delays in shipping orders due to Covid-19 and also when your post/parcels will be delivered

Retailers also will have delays in receving new releases from distributors so don't be surprised if your orders are shipped after release date
Just had my email about it being shipped, funnily enough.

Received today, going back tomorrow.
I can’t believe they are still making titleless steelbooks in this country.

Just to be clear that is no title on the front and no title on the spine.

Also, the spine is covered by the slip, not seen this before so you wouldn’t know until it is opened.

Finally, crap matte to top it off.