FFO, Germany
Release date: May 12th, 2016
Purchase links:
Amazon DE
Mediamarkt DE
Price: €24.99

41B6KyPnswL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully the logos aren't on the final product... I'd like to see them remove the credit along the top too, but I have a feeling that'll stay. Wonder if the back will be Reggie, then it'll look very similar to my concept that I did a while back. :D

#39 Legend (SC).png

better than zavvi's art
Zavvi didn't do the previous art. They only sell steelbooks not design them. I'm hoping someone like Kimchi do this kind of steel with a Reggie/Ronnie lenticular transition similar to that which comes with the amaray. Will probably have to settle for this, just hope that awful black banner at the bottom is on a J-card

Hopefully the logos aren't on the final product... I'd like to see them remove the credit along the top too, but I have a feeling that'll stay. Wonder if the back will be Reggie, then it'll look very similar to my concept that I did a while back. :D

View attachment 217778
Has the photo on the back been reversed? I've never seen a suit with the breast pocket on the right.

Edit. I see from the OP that it has!

View attachment 217778

Well, if they're following the concept of their previous steelbooks (Studiocanal), they will put the logos on the actual steelbooks... :(

If I remember correctly, didn't the original listings for the UK Steelbook release also utilise the artwork shown in the OP, only later changing to that actually used?

I can only find this artwork on the German forum. Neither Amazon nor MediaMarkt have any artwork shown for the forthcoming German Steelbook release.

I suspect that between now and the 12th May, when this is scheduled for release, that the artwork will end up exactly the same as that used for the UK release, especially since both the UK and German releases are from the same company, Studio Canal.

If I remember correctly, didn't the original listings for the UK Steelbook release also utilise the artwork shown in the OP, only later changing to that actually used?

I can only find this artwork on the German forum. Neither Amazon nor MediaMarkt have any artwork shown for the forthcoming German Steelbook release.

I suspect that between now and the 12th May, when this is scheduled for release, that the artwork will end up exactly the same as that used for the UK release, especially since both the UK and German releases are from the same company, Studio Canal.
It was up on Amazon, but it's looks like they've now removed it. Wouldn't surprise me if you're right, which would be a shame, as I prefer that artwork personally.

Reactions: augustus
It was up on Amazon, but it's looks like they've now removed it. Wouldn't surprise me if you're right, which would be a shame, as I prefer that artwork personally.

I already have the UK Steelbook but I would certainly double dip if the German one did indeed utilise the new artwork. I'm not optimistic though so I shall be holding off from ordering it until the final artwork is confirmed.

Reactions: Noodles