Leon: Director’s Cut - 25th Anniversary Edition (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 28, 2019 November 11, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order will be live Saturday 28th September 6pm (18.00) UK time)
Price: £24.99

71CaSIfeQwL._SX342_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I think the artwork is gorgeous; so clean and sharp! I hope this comes to NA; if not I might import with a price drop.

Closest I can find to this steelbook image of Mathilda is the James Birks alternative movie poster ...
1567793169632.png
1567793269010.png
1567793311955.png

... which is a great image in itself but not a fraction as nice as the fleshtones on the steelbook.

I like the art.... would rather a decent 4K premium.

Who did the last (only) Leon premium? Nova? Kimchi? Maaaan , i wish I had bagged that at the time :banghead:

i like what they tried to do, graphic street art style, but the final product is a bit too smoothed over for me.

it will never happen, but one day i'd love this poster on the back of a Leon release (my photo, one of my most treasured possessions). :drool:

Love that art and Leon is one of my favs but I’m not paying all these prices for such old films regardless of 4K

Will wait on a hefty drop
Same thoughts here... but then again, even steels for standard catalogue Blus are overpriced nowadays, and most of us still buy those.

If there's a 10% code floating about when this goes live, then I'll probably bite... love that artwork too much to pass. Although I do wonder what the back will be.

Reactions: Wreck and Flloydo
The BD is region free according to Zavvi's product details. But is it true?
I thought UK disc is region locked. Or this new release will have a different disc from the current one?

71oiFpe5R+L._SX425_.jpg