Leon: Director’s Cut - 25th Anniversary Edition (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Added to Calendar: 11-11-19

Apr 16, 2009
Canada
Wow, I think the artwork is gorgeous; so clean and sharp! I hope this comes to NA; if not I might import with a price drop.

Mar 24, 2013
Closest I can find to this steelbook image of Mathilda is the James Birks alternative movie poster ...
1567793169632.png
1567793269010.png
1567793311955.png

... which is a great image in itself but not a fraction as nice as the fleshtones on the steelbook.

Jun 13, 2013
I like the art.... would rather a decent 4K premium.

Who did the last (only) Leon premium? Nova? Kimchi? Maaaan , i wish I had bagged that at the time :banghead:

steelmybeatingheart

agrees with the second part
Premium Supporter
Jul 6, 2016
London
i like what they tried to do, graphic street art style, but the final product is a bit too smoothed over for me.

it will never happen, but one day i'd love this poster on the back of a Leon release (my photo, one of my most treasured possessions). :drool:

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Love that art and Leon is one of my favs but I’m not paying all these prices for such old films regardless of 4K

Will wait on a hefty drop
Same thoughts here... but then again, even steels for standard catalogue Blus are overpriced nowadays, and most of us still buy those.

If there's a 10% code floating about when this goes live, then I'll probably bite... love that artwork too much to pass. Although I do wonder what the back will be.

Reactions: Wreck and Flloydo

Funashi

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2017
Asia
The BD is region free according to Zavvi's product details. But is it true?
I thought UK disc is region locked. Or this new release will have a different disc from the current one?

71oiFpe5R+L._SX425_.jpg