Leon: The Professional (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [USA]

Feb 10, 2020
Release date: December 1, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon - Best Buy
Price: $27.99

91t5NUAvMiL._SX385_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ash333 and DaxD
It seems like this website is just a reseller. It’s not clear where the steelbook is actually being released. Is there a chance they are just reselling origianl European release?

lol, feels like they’re hoping a lot of people re-buy every 4K release from 2016/2017
I don’t think this movie was released in US on 4K before, definitely not in steelbook. Most American consumers don’t import stuff from Europe and they prefer buying american releases even when European option is cheaper.

I don’t think this movie was released in US on 4K before, definitely not in steelbook. Most American consumers don’t import stuff from Europe and they prefer buying american releases even when European option is cheaper.
It was released a while back in the US/CA by Sony. Sony have US/CA distribution rights to Leon, where as it's Studiocanal in the EU.

Unless this is a resale of the EU version (which I'd be surprised at, as the standard bluray was region B locked) I'd expect the artwork posted above not to be reused here.

It was released a while back in the US/CA by Sony. Sony have US/CA distribution rights to Leon, where as it's Studiocanal in the EU.

Unless this is a resale of the EU version (which I'd be surprised at, as the standard bluray was region B locked) I'd expect the artwork posted above not to be reused here.

i recognise u :p its jez from the 4k groups :cool: :cool: