UK
Release date: November 10th, 2014
Purchase link: Let Me In
Price: £14.99
Notes: Ultra limited print run

10997013-1410523581-597977.jpg

10997013-1410523581-598011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
it looks like a matte grey. it looks dull.

i always thought the inside of steelbooks were the weakest part. i cant remember one steel where i actually liked the inside. its just art hidden behind thick plastic, with all the plastic clips and disc tray in the way. i dont even think its worth photographing personally, just looks ugly.

it looks like a matte grey. it looks dull.

i always thought the inside of steelbooks were the weakest part. i cant remember one steel where i actually liked the inside. its just art hidden behind thick plastic, with all the plastic clips and disc tray in the way. i dont even think its worth photographing personally, just looks ugly.

Pfft, you're all sorts of fun aren't you!?

Reactions: lolwut
Hello moviefans and collector's !

Today i have upload my new Unboxingvideo (in german) to this very nice Steelbook.

thumbnail-png.115206

Link to the video => here

In the spoiler below are the pictures to this Steelbook.
front.jpg
front ohne.jpg
back.jpg
back ohne.jpg
inlay ohne.jpg

If you like my video please let me know and give me an :thumbs: for it on Youtube.​

Attachments

• Thumbnail.png
    Thumbnail.png
    183.1 KB · Views: 335
Nice steelbook. Decent matte finish. Nothing overly special. Would have looked better with a coat of gloss and colorful interior artwork.

Watched the movie last night and really enjoyed it, but then again, I love this Chloe Moretz girl.

It's gotta be slightly difficult to be
a nightmaringly vicious vampire and at the exact same time come across as an adorable sweetheart. She pulled it off pretty nicely.

Let Me In (1).jpg Let Me In (2).jpg Let Me In (3).jpg Let Me In (4).jpg Let Me In (5).jpg

Front looks pretty cool IMO. Shame I have no interest in the film. Thanks for the pics!

I got this one yesterday, I actually like the muted, blurry and dreary look. Seems fitting for atmosphere. One of their nicer ones, imo.

Just received mine. What a shame. This could have been such a nice steelbook if they did not use that cheap bronze finish again. I am not ordering anymore UK steelbooks.