NEW SLIP DESIGNS!!!
11884968_512119912285335_1032109329467898489_o.jpg

11947940_512119908952002_4860396630080777959_o.jpg

11900124_509047912592535_8891553032391992510_o.jpg

11914745_509047939259199_3786324306752716000_o.jpg
11401324_483457505151576_2705528954532457893_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to see that @C.C. 95.:(
Thanks @Sigill :thumbs: Appreciate the consolation. Considering everything that was coming in in the last month- this might be the one that was most expendable, believe it or not. I have had a damn near perfect year with shipping, so...
It is gonna happen from time to time...but why couldn't it have happened on Zavvi Dredd?!!:rofl:

Last edited:
Reactions: C.C. 95
@C.C. 95 buddy, I would definitely recommend like others to contact Nova with the pictures....usually they bubble wrap in 20 layers and it protects the set most of the times, but the box they use is not really strong....very soft. And I am sure they have some sort of insurance/claim system when they ship so many packages. They should send you a replacement.

@C.C. 95 buddy, I would definitely recommend like others to contact Nova with the pictures....usually they bubble wrap in 20 layers and it protects the set most of the times, but the box they use is not really strong....very soft. And I am sure they have some sort of insurance/claim system when they ship so many packages. They should send you a replacement.
Thanks guys for the support! Yes its was bubbled up very well- bet as you mentioned - the soft box was the problem. (Especially once they get wet). Can you make any kind of claim with Nova? (Because isn't the shipper really the one who is to blame? I don't know- I have never had to deal with this from a overseas company)...

Thanks guys for the support! Yes its was bubbled up very well- bet as you mentioned - the soft box was the problem. (Especially once they get wet). Can you make any kind of claim with Nova? (Because isn't the shipper really the one who is to blame? I don't know- I have never had to deal with this from a overseas company)...

Hey man, I think you have a strong chance of getting at least a replacement. Although I got screwed over by Nova myself (I think I described the situation in a reply to you in some thread a while back), in my case I had no way to prove to them that my package was mistakenly delivered to someone else who kept it for themselves. But everyone else I've ever seen talk about cock-ups with Nova were taken care of by them with no resistance (cases where something arrived damaged, or something never arrived and the tracking information backed up that claim).

You should definitely give it a try. They might capitulate even without the photos.

Both my slipcovers got destroyed in the shipping. Obviously the box got both wet and ripped.
Hey, only cost me $80, right? :angry::sour:
View attachment 209362 View attachment 209363
It was a Merry Christmas...so I am taking it in my stride.:angel:

Damn buddy! That really sucks. But definitely contact them, and see if they offer anything. Don't count on it, but you might just get lucky. Especially since both of them got damaged.

Damn buddy! That really sucks. But definitely contact them, and see if they offer anything. Don't count on it, but you might just get lucky. Especially since both of them got damaged.
Thanks @AlienKing - I expect nothing, but we shall see. I just got a box of 9 FACs from Karel, so the blow is largely absorbed by that!!:LOL:

@Sigill , @AlienKing , @adarkcorner , @Mickle_89 , @BaleHardy , @psychoscot
Thanks guys for your condolences on my LET ME IN copies...
Now the story has an ending! I wrote a very short, polite note to Nova explaining the damage (with pictures) and suggested that maybe they might want to look into less "soft" cardbord boxes for shipping.
They replied withing 24 hours, and said they would be shipping two brand new slipcovers!!
(Just the slips, and not the amarays - which is fine- that is all that was damaged)
High marks to Nova for the quick and surprisingly awesome response. (It could easily be argued that once out of their hands, it becomes the shipping company's liability).
I'm impressed, and will happily continue to patronize their awesome products as a I always have.
(With an added measure of confidence that they stand behind their products).:thumbs:
Go buy some Nova with confidence!!:D;)

Now the story has an ending! I wrote a very short, polite note to Nova explaining the damage (with pictures) and suggested that maybe they might want to look into less "soft" cardbord boxes for shipping.
They replied withing 24 hours, and said they would be shipping two brand new slipcovers!!
(Just the slips, and not the amarays - which is fine- that is all that was damaged)
High marks to Nova for the quick and surprisingly awesome response. (It could easily be argued that once out of their hands, it becomes the shipping company's liability).
I'm impressed, and will happily continue to patronize their awesome products as a I always have.
(With an added measure of confidence that they stand behind their products).:thumbs:
I'm glad you got the issue resolved!:)

Happy to hear everything is sorted @C.C. 95 and shortly you'll have your replacement slips! :woot: It's very pleasing when issues such as this are swiftly resolved! :thumbs:

Nice! :thumbs:
See, I told you it wouldn't hurt to message them :D Kudos to Nova. PA actually did the same thing for me once. Just sent the slipbox. :)

Last edited:
Nice! :thumbs:
See, I told you it wouldn't hurt to message them :D Kudos to Nova. PA actually did the same thing for me once. Just send the slipbox. :)
Pretty cool. A little bit of customer service goes a long way! I DO hope they take the message to heart that those boxes they use are awfully soft. My LMI copies were very well bubbled- but once that box is torn...
But, it is good to know that they are so responsive to their customers (even ones across the other side of the globe).:thumbs:
*someone should do a documentary on what happens to our packages in transit...I know I'm not the only one who has received packages that looked like a rugby team used them for practice!.:rofl:
I even had an (expensive) steelbook come from Taiwan with only twine holding it together!!
(Like a birthday cake box!).

Reactions: AlienKing
@C.C. 95 OMG I could not watch such a documentary :facepalm:

Happy to hear that you got great customer service from Nova, I assume from your post that they will reship... They have always been amazing with their Customer Service but yes indeed those Boxes worry me...China is even worse with their boxes but indeed some sellers do not know how to Package Items, had an awful experience from a UK seller, wondering what the heck was going on in that tiny mind of hers...she might as well have stuck the label on the steelbook itself and also it was an expensive steelbook...

That's excellent news mate. I have found Nova to be very good at sorting things out. The steel for Winter Soldier was damaged, and they were quick to send me a replacement empty case.

Glad to hear they sorted it for you, that's ace!