Let the Right One In (Blu-ray Slipbox) [Korea]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
ORDER: Ksteelbook

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks cool i must say i remember watching this film a while back and its awesome its about Oskar, an overlooked and bullied boy, finds love and revenge through Eli, a beautiful but peculiar girl.

I've been looking for this on eBay for years and it's never showed up. I once had contact with a member in Korea who said he'd pick it up for me but he never did. If I order from ksteelbook, what are the chances it comes with the slipcover?

I've been looking for this on eBay for years and it's never showed up. I once had contact with a member in Korea who said he'd pick it up for me but he never did. If I order from ksteelbook, what are the chances it comes with the slipcover?

It's pretty much guaranteed that it'll come with the slipbox. Unlike North America and elsewhere, Korean retailers tend to change their listing when a Blu-ray no longer comes with a slip. I had previously ordered another film from ksteelbook that was listed with a slipcover. They contacted me and told me it no longer had a slip before they sent it to see if I wanted to cancel. You definitely get better service from those retailers.

It's pretty much guaranteed that it'll come with the slipbox. Unlike North America and elsewhere, Korean retailers tend to change their listing when a Blu-ray no longer comes with a slip. I had previously ordered another film from ksteelbook that was listed with a slipcover. They contacted me and told me it no longer had a slip before they sent it to see if I wanted to cancel. You definitely get better service from those retailers.

I can attest to that. :oohyeah:

Thanks, I ordered after seeing the post you made in the slipcover haul thread. That's awesome service!

good movie, definitely worth having it in the collection.
i missed out on this one (have a standard amaray which i'm perfectly happy with)...
but worth mentioning about this is the soundtrack which is just splendid, perfect music for bad weather days... (released on death waltz recordings, check it out)...

Thanks for opening it dirtyoak. Would you mind checking to see if it has the corrected English subs?

I popped it in and watched a little bit of a few scenes and it seemed to be corrected but it's hard for me to tell since I don't know how it was before. But what I can tell is that I understand swedish and to me the translation was very good based on the 2-3 minutes I just watched.

Reactions: lolwut