Life (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #53) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: July 6, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - One Click (Pre-order June 16 at 2 PM Korea Time)
Price: $34.99 (Individual editions) - $69 (One Click)
Note: 700 Full Slip - 800 Lenti
Group buy: Hosted by cooey One Click - Lenticular - Full Slip

18951111_2104037273156812_7888124099519202822_n.jpg 18920205_2104037303156809_8386935287173614185_n.jpg
14973364730322534.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Right? I don't get how 800 copies can sell out in under a minute. I mean I get that we're not the only blu ray/steelbook community but hot damn. How is that even possible? :(

There wouldn't of been 800 going live just then. Other GBs etc have taken place and maybe this film is more popular that people like to admit it was

Man, I was really looking forward to this lenti. Guess I'll be searching ebay in the future unless a miracle happens.

Can't believe I refreshed right at 1:00am and they were already gone!

Guys it's not actually 800 copies available for sale. Majority is reserved for domestic/local market. Add in GBs and it's not much...

For Marvel, Disney release of yore..but didn't think this will be gone less than 120 secs..

Can never really tell nowadays. Didn't arrival lenti go quick too? Maybe a few mins more but still went quick if I remember

Right? I don't get how 800 copies can sell out in under a minute. I mean I get that we're not the only blu ray/steelbook community but hot damn. How is that even possible? :(

It is because there is local and international demand. Also factoring in that group buy copies ( here and on other forums ) lessened what was available, this was always going to be harder to get.

Didn't arrival lenti go quick too?

It went fast, but not as fast as Life. I don't remember much frustration when it was released. The majority got what they wanted.

The Life lenti will certainly be back some time later, with cancelled/unpaid orders coming up again. But it's not going to get any easier...

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Had the one click in my cart, was ready to check out when a message popped up: Please check your order again. Couldn't get out of that quagmire so had to cancel and start over but it was too late. I did get a copy of the Full slip, though. I thought the days of instant sellouts were over? By the way, both steelbooks say "Type B" on kimchi's site - typo? I hope I got the right one (not the lenti). The other cover (the one I hope I chose) was the real badass one :)

Jesus christ that was bloodbath. Secured only FS of course because of my slow phone :D but dont regret, im sure its gonna be awesome as well. But GD that was crazy, few seconds and gone.

• Thanks
Reactions: yardman