Life (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: July 31st, 2017
Purchase links: Zavvi - Zoom - HMV - Amazon UK
Price: £21.99 (Zavvi) - £20.00 (Zoom) - £19.99 (HMV - Amazon)

11431074-3134470814755333.jpg

11431074-4354470814797021.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
When I click on Submit my order a tiny window appears in the top left corner saying Please fill out this field.

Does anyone know what that means? :)

Edit: Okay, there was no shipping option. There is now and my order has been placed.

For those who order from Amazon,the price that shows is £29.99, but when you go to the checkout the price drops to £24.99

Last edited:
I prefer yours;) much deeper tones and looks like a great finished product.. which now makes the actual artwork we're getting look washed out and unfinished.
Film looks good so I'll be ordering but wishing it was with your art:thumbs:
i almost always wish it was with @Noodles' art. :wow: fingers crossed also, as it still says 'artwork subject to change' on the website page! :cautious:

fyi, now available @elle82 @lenticularis @Steelselecta :)

i almost always wish it was with @Noodles' art. :wow: fingers crossed also, as it still says 'artwork subject to change' on the website page! :cautious:

fyi, now available @elle82 @lenticularis @Steelselecta :)

Yeah me too:joy: 99% of the time ninjas put up much better artwork.. too many times I become disappointed by the steelbooks I buy once I've seen the ninja art alternative. I guess fellow collectors just know what we really want in our steels:happy:

Brilliant artwork with clever back design reflecting the artwork on the front (Earth rim/shoulders etc.) :thumbs:

As it's TBC - with that vertical title spine (not seen in the U.K. for a while) - why not go all the way and put this on the back as in a "before and after" (lol)