Jan 3, 2013
USA
Release date: Dec 22, 2017
Purchase links: Novamedia - Kimchidvd
Price:
$ 27.99

1144_shop2_293810.jpg

1144_shop2_984577.jpg

Awesome, one of the best movies of all time! I have the beautiful German slipcover already, but I can't resist this release.
I still vividly remember how I watched this movie for the first time in school. It had a profound effect on me, to put it mildly...

I hope they improve the lenti quality, however. The lentis in their latest releases were rather poor (Good Will Hunting, The Wolf of Wall Street, Maléna). I'm pretty sure this lenti card will have a sticker backside, too.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja
I hope they improve the lenti quality, however. The lentis in their latest releases were rather poor (Good Will Hunting, The Wolf of Wall Street, Maléna)
I know their lenti transitions are not that good. Like I said earlier they're more into making motion effect rather than flip effect.

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
I got my copy today, here're some pics:

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg

The lenticular image is inside the slip.
The images used for the front and back artwork look a bit blurred, but I don't mind that. There's some nice embossing on the title, both on the front of the slip and its spine.
Overall a nice release for this great movie, but I think I like the German slipcase even more (and it cost only half the price).

Anybody spots the error?
Hint: There's only one Good Will Hunting Slipbox in the picture.

0.jpg

... if there're any test prints and subsequent quality checks at all!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: PunkNinja