Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK

Attachments

• pd1.jpg
    pd1.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 60,756
Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think its super high quality. But i got it anyway. lol
Im tempted but just watched a vid and said it was plastic and this is orginally £50? Im even wondering if this deal os still good.
I have the gun edition i maybe wrong which is second of these films so want something collectible for 3rd and first.
Was there not and amazon exclusive before but at a much higher price not this movie but another where ship was metal?
And i believe target was another that was worth getting

Im tempted but just watched a vid and said it was plastic and this is orginally £50? Im even wondering if this deal os still good.
I have the gun edition i maybe wrong which is second of these films so want something collectible for 3rd and first.
Was there not and amazon exclusive before but at a much higher price not this movie but another where ship was metal?
And i believe target was another that was worth getting
The phaser is one edition i regret not getting. So expensive now though. I know this sets only plastic but i dont think theres any other ones like this.

I bought this a few weeks for around this price. Still waiting for it to get here though. Pretty good deal!
I ended up ordering this could not help myself and half the price.
You say your still waiting for yours? When did you order did they sent it tracked? I ordered an alien egg never bothered all these years and 1 month on almost and still not here.
Im thinking you msybe got this just after xmas as thats when i think price had dropped?
Or was it another time.
Im hoping my egg is not lost.

I ended up ordering this could not help myself and half the price.
You say your still waiting for yours? When did you order did they sent it tracked? I ordered an alien egg never bothered all these years and 1 month on almost and still not here.
Im thinking you msybe got this just after xmas as thats when i think price had dropped?
Or was it another time.
Im hoping my egg is not lost.
It says it should arrive this week. If i was you id message them about the egg. You will either get a refund or replacement if its lost or u dont get it by the date it says it should get here by.

It says it should arrive this week. If i was you id message them about the egg. You will either get a refund or replacement if its lost or u dont get it by the date it says it should get here by.
I already got my refund not sure if I order agaib they are sending a lot of stuff these days not tracked. Im hoping it turns up though but not looking good.

I already got my refund not sure if I order agaib they are sending a lot of stuff these days not tracked. Im hoping it turns up though but not looking good.
I remember a few years ago when i ordered it, it took forever to get here. It did eventually show up though.