Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK

Attachments

• pd1.jpg
    pd1.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 60,750
Last edited by a moderator:
If ordering from Canada, Unobstructed View has the Showa-Era Edition for 210 CAD.
They are also running a 40% off Criterion and 50% off Arrow, for the whole month of November.

So is $210 the sale price? Amazon.ca has it for $203.64, if that's the case.

I've never heard of that site before, though. Nice to know there's a Canadian alternative for Arrow and Criterion. :thumbs:

The Arrow Video Barnes and Noble sale is back!

Flesh out those collections and enjoy 50% off in stores and online. All offers end December 1

There is some limited editions in the sale including some pre orders

FB_IMG_1573081895664.jpg

So is $210 the sale price? Amazon.ca has it for $203.64, if that's the case.

I've never heard of that site before, though. Nice to know there's a Canadian alternative for Arrow and Criterion. :thumbs:
According to this press release from August, they are now Criterion Collection's exclusive Canadian distributor. And I think the $210 is the regular price. I only found out about them couple of weeks ago. Placed an order, we'll see how it turns out.

Also, fyi, stopped by Sunrise yesterday. Scarface 4K 'The World is Yours' LE with statue is 50 CAD & The House of Hitchcock Lenti slipbox is 90 CAD. Only 1 copy of each was at my store...picked up both haha.

Reactions: tridon
According to this press release from August, they are now Criterion Collection's exclusive Canadian distributor. And I think the $210 is the regular price. I only found out about them couple of weeks ago. Placed an order, we'll see how it turns out.

Also, fyi, stopped by Sunrise yesterday. Scarface 4K 'The World is Yours' LE with statue is 50 CAD & The House of Hitchcock Lenti slipbox is 90 CAD. Only 1 copy of each was at my store...picked up both haha.

That's some good prices on those sets at Sunrise. Somewhat shocking considering how Sunrise definitely isn't the place to go to for good deals. I didn't even know about that Hitchcock set! Looks really cool!

And that's interesting about Criterion giving out exclusivity to a Canadian distributor that, apparently, nobody has ever heard of. I'll have to keep an eye on that site! :thumbs:

That's some good prices on those sets at Sunrise. Somewhat shocking considering how Sunrise definitely isn't the place to go to for good deals. I didn't even know about that Hitchcock set! Looks really cool!

And that's interesting about Criterion giving out exclusivity to a Canadian distributor that, apparently, nobody has ever heard of. I'll have to keep an eye on that site! :thumbs:
Ikr? I usually go there to pick up sealed slipcovers. Sometimes they have old inventory but at original price. So it was shocking to me when I saw those prices. But I do think Scarface LE will be at that price on BF/BD here.

*in Viggo Tarasov's voice*
That f*ucking nobody is Video Services Corp.
:rofl: sorry couldnt miss the chance to quote something from John Wick. And apparently they've been in business since 1993 selling VHS; renamed recently in 2016 to Unobstructed View.

• Haha
Reactions: tridon
Amazon.de have an offer, where you spend €150, you save €75.
Included in the offer are Alien 1-6 with egg/face hugger fig., Planet of the Apes Trilogy with Caesar on horseback fig., Ash vs. Evil Dead, with Ash fig. These 3 all at €149.99 (I know, but there are loads of Blu-rays & some 4K to make up the difference)
Also Predator 1-4 with statue for €99.99.
Direct link to offer will not work, just go to amazon.de & the offer is on that page.

I ordered the Nigtmares-one now. It's out of print, but Zavvi still has it on sale for 9,99 pounds, comes with DVD copy + booklet and has english subs.
Zavvi
1587070688318.png

Last edited:
Tape Editions with reduced price (17,99€ instead of 24,99€) on Mediamarkt.de

Last edited: