PS4 Limited Run Games - Jak II Collector's Edition

Robsonmonkey

Premium Supporter
Apr 25, 2013
The Jak II Collector's Edition is limited to 3500 copies and includes...

Foil Stamped Rigid CE Box

Jak II With Reversible Cover Art

Official Expanded 3-Disc Soundtrack

Reversible 18" X 24" Poster

Design Bible - A Deep Dive into Jak II

Red 16GB Memory Card USB Drive

Foil Trading Card Set

3" Antique Copper Seal of Mar

This edition will go live on the Limited Run Games Website at 10 am and 6 pm EST this Friday, January 25

Prince: $84.99

Site

After buying the first one guys, this is HIGHLY sought after and it was a bloodbath last time, maybe this one will be different but don't take any chances, I'd set an alarm or something if you really want this.

DxctsJNUcAAgFJB.jpg:large

That was a BLOODBATH

Not even a minute in, got to my Paypal, completed it, then...Sold Out

I think we have another try at 6pm EST

Jesus. Be prepared.

Managed to get this one!
Need to make sure I can get the next ones as well if there's more.
I do hate though seeing ebay already flooded with people selling PRE ORDERS... :/
It's a real shame that there's nothing that can be done about this apparently...
It's just a middle finger to the real collectors...

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Managed to get this one!
Need to make sure I can get the next ones as well if there's more.
I do hate though seeing ebay already flooded with people selling PRE ORDERS... :/
It's a real shame that there's nothing that can be done about this apparently...
It's just a middle finger to the real collectors...

Yeah people have been telling Limited Run Games on Twitter, something about the site being filled with bots or something but they don't really care from the looks of it, it's a sale to them.

I do kind of think people who managed to buy the first one should have been given a short window to buy the second one if they wanted before it went live. Since the whole point of this really is having the full collection since all the other editions match one another.

I didn't get the first one myself, sadly enough. I only realised it was a thing way too late :(
But yeah it's horrendous how this is a thing. The idea behind LRG is wonderful but the actual way it's being done is atrocious... Oh you're a collector? Watch me give a **** while you have 0 chance in actually getting this because of people buying it to sell it for 5 times the same ******* price.