apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new resource:

Little Shop of Horrors Blu-ray Steelbook - FYE exclusive

Hey members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Little Shop of Horrors Blu-ray Steelbook from FYE

Order cost is currently $22.90, includes sales tax and shipping to me

Original links -
TBA

In terms of a PRICE DROP, ANY OVERAGE PAID will be applied to your shipping cost.

Paypal fees will be included in any invoice sent.

Limit of 2x copies per request.

MORE GROUP BUYS FROM ME!!! - see them here -...

Read more about this resource...

hey, @apsmith21 hope all is well! first time group buyer here, came from reddit, u/felixmontoya92 mentioned you had this group buy going. I am interested in the FYE Exclusive Little Shop Of Horrors. Do you mind explaining the process? I purchase, you receive, then you ship to me? would that be additional cost to the original payment? Any additional information would be helpful thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: apsmith21
hey, @apsmith21 hope all is well! first time group buyer here, came from reddit, u/felixmontoya92 mentioned you had this group buy going. I am interested in the FYE Exclusive Little Shop Of Horrors. Do you mind explaining the process? I purchase, you receive, then you ship to me? would that be additional cost to the original payment? Any additional information would be helpful thank you.

Correct, I will reship to you. Price of shipping to most international locations is the same for 1-3 steelbooks

@apsmith21 oh, shoot. is this only international? I live in FL/US. I just have no available fye in my location. I might have misunderstood something.

Fairly certain this will come back to the website and they pack OK so you might just want to wait a bit and then look to order from them direct.

yes that helps a ton, thank you so much! cheers
Fairly certain this will come back to the website and they pack OK so you might just want to wait a bit and then look to order from them direct.
thanks for the information. however, i was blindsided by my compulsory need to have this steelbook that i bought one from you on the group buy all ready. :X again thanks for all your information, and sorry to be a bit of a nuisance, do you mind if i ask if it is standard shipped USPS ? if so, i'm good with the transaction, if not was wondering about your refund policy?

yes that helps a ton, thank you so much! cheers

thanks for the information. however, i was blindsided by my compulsory need to have this steelbook that i bought one from you on the group buy all ready. :X again thanks for all your information, and sorry to be a bit of a nuisance, do you mind if i ask if it is standard shipped USPS ? if so, i'm good with the transaction, if not was wondering about your refund policy?

shipping would be an extra cost. typically I send media mail in a box, as that's the cheapest method. I personally prefer 1st class usps when shipping but not everyone wants to pay that price.

that being said usually I state to people that after you purchase you are expected to keep to your commitment of the order. however given that you are new to HDN I would be willing to make an exception if you would instead like to be refunded and order direct when it's available.

FYE says it'll be back online

Hello apsmith21,
We are working on getting the Little Shop of Horrors added to the website at this time, it is currently only available in stores right now. We apologize for the inconvenience.
FYE Customer Support

shipping would be an extra cost. typically I send media mail in a box, as that's the cheapest method. I personally prefer 1st class usps when shipping but not everyone wants to pay that price.

that being said usually I state to people that after you purchase you are expected to keep to your commitment of the order. however given that you are new to HDN I would be willing to make an exception if you would instead like to be refunded and order direct when it's available.

hey! thanks for all of your communication and help with understanding the process and for contacting fye to clarify the status of the steelbook. I will commit to my order with you and the group buy and don't mind paying for shipping. Thanks again,

apsmith21 updated Little Shop of Horrors Blu-ray Steelbook with a new update entry:

Update

FYI, I reached back out to FYE support, as these are still unavailable to be ordered via the site. My plan is still to fulfill the GB copies but it will be a bit of a wait longer.

Hello apsmith21,
I unfortunately do not have an update. I will reach back out to our web team and let them know that we have people looking to order this item online, and see if we can get the item listed.
FYE Customer Support

Thanks

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Helpful Post
Reactions: snow flake
hey, pal! i just saw that the steelbook is now up and ready to order at fye. any chance the order being fulfilled soon? thanks

Absolutely! Thanks for the heads up.

I've placed my orders and once they are in hand, I'll start contacting folks for the next steps

Reactions: frankstones