Slipbox Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels (Blu-ray Slipbox) (ARA Media Limited Edition #23) [Korea]

CleverLoginName

Ordnung muss sein.
Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2016
GER
Release date: May 26, 2020
Purchase links: Kimchi - Nova (Pre-order on May 6, at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: TBA
Note: Includes four character cards and a 16-page booklet

Lock Stock.jpg

Last edited:
Not great, but I need a premium type package of this movie!!! :p

Does anyone know what the Korean transfer is like? UK one was awful. Hope this is a remaster.......

May get this, but want to see in hand shots first. Hoping for some decent embossing on the slipbox.

Reactions: snow flake
Ahhh. I think 3 more weeks till release and then who knows how long till it get here from abroad I think you will be okay as there’s such a backlog of post from abroad customs should have bigger fish to fry....

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Hopefully.

Fingers crossed :p

Can't wait to see this though. Hopefully the slip gets a nice finish :)
Ahhh. I think 3 more weeks till release and then who knows how long till it get here from abroad I think you will be okay as there’s such a backlog of post from abroad customs should have bigger fish to fry....

Yeah me too. Said I'd better not risk it.

Yesterday I checked Nova and it was sold out. Today I was going to go with Kimchi and said I'd check Nova again just to be sure (I prefer them over Kimchi) and it was back in stock.

So I took it as a sign!!! :p

I've had this on order for a while as well and like others have mentioned, I bought some others so just awaiting all to be able to ship.
I do however, usually only put 2 items (sometimes 3) in each order.
Helps dissuade Customs from being interested and easier to ship than larger pkgs.
Costs a bit more but not enough to change my habits, yet....:)

Anyone who got this, what's the PQ like? Is still grainy as ever, same as the previous releases?

I'm thinking of cancelling all my outstanding Korean orders as I'm not sure when I'm going to be able to get them shipped, if ever......

Tired of waiting for something I paid for over 4 months ago now.

Reactions: DMD4k