Logan (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: July 5, 2021
Purchase links: 4K - BD (Pre-order on March 27, at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £31.99 (4K) - £23.99 (BD)

1616597476474.png

1616597521649.png

1616597537038.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody know if the B&W version is included in any of these releases?

I never did hear back from Zavvi even after chasing them up.
They never do seem to respond whenever you ask this sort of query. I've found that a few times now. They say they will raise it with the product team concerned and will get back to you, but never do.

Reactions: MrSquifler
They never do seem to respond whenever you ask this sort of query. I've found that a few times now. They say they will raise it with the product team concerned and will get back to you, but never do.
I still haven't heard back and anytime I bring it up to them I get the same response.

"I still haven't heard back from the relevant parties, thank you."

Consistently the worst customer service of any retailer I interact with.

Reactions: MrSquifler
Waiting for @Flloydo to say wait till Monday to order :naughty:

well it will prob be Tuesday/ Wednesday with this one. It’s the only one that sold out but it will come back. I pre ordered and cancelled. And I cancelled it whilst it was sold out. Plus it’s available in other countries so there will defo be other cancellations

Reactions: djjez83