Logan (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #77) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: July 12, 2017
Purchase links: Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4 - Edition 5
Price: Edition 1 (999 CZK) - Edition 2 (1099 CZK) - Edition 3 (999 CZK) - Edition 4 (4499 CZK)
HDN Group Buy: Live May 29 at a random time and closes June 6 - each edition limited to 100 copies.
E1 GB open HERE
E2 GB open HERE
E3 GB open HERE
E4 GB open HERE
E5 GB open HERE

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg
steelbook.jpg interior.jpg
FilmArena have listened to feedback and have therefore updated the artwork - more info soon!
IMG_2161.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
So is Logan noir just a FAC thing or will it be in all WWA steels & blu Ray releases too?

Dying to see Logan noir. Think it will suit it much more and be a lot better than the very colourful mad max movie they decided to do it with :wacky:
But it's a no from me for both sips so far
I almost want to say it's a FAC thing and that is why they say WEA but that doesn't make since either

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I almost want to say it's a FAC thing and that is why they say WEA but that doesn't make since either

I agree,

My assumption would be its going to be everywhere, but I have a feeling film arena have rights to release it in their steel coming soon and then it might also be on the standard ammray and then somwhere done the line it will get a world wide steel release later in the year.
But looking into it, all I can find is reports mangold is working on it and last update was around 6th March.

But then another part of me can't see it being just with FAC and maybe the ammray release like I mentioned because why leave it out the WW steels. Very confusing and 0 info on this anywhere including Hmv or Amazon.

HMV & Amazon list the ammray as 1 disc but for the steel HMV don't say how many discs

I'm going to get the WWA cartoon art and hopefully a manta WEA Anyways but I don't really want to buy it again just for black and white especially if FAC are including it In their editon.

Hopefully some news on it all soon

Alrighty... that is as disappointing as things come. Really, FilmArena? That is the best you could up with? The artwork out there for this film is amazing and this is what you chose? "His time has come?" His time came in X-Men 1... this is his final film. How is his time just coming now? It'd be better if it said "The Best There Is At What He Does" or something more Wolverine-orientated. I've been a Wolverine fan for life and I was excited for this release. That Maniacs box just breaks my heart. :(

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and luke98
I thought maybe it was just me that thought that this wasn't good, but glad I'm not alone hopefully they change it.

Hahahahaha awful

Just awful

Manta please save the day with a premium

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon