Logan (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #77) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: July 12, 2017
Purchase links: Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4 - Edition 5
Price: Edition 1 (999 CZK) - Edition 2 (1099 CZK) - Edition 3 (999 CZK) - Edition 4 (4499 CZK)
HDN Group Buy: Live May 29 at a random time and closes June 6 - each edition limited to 100 copies.
E1 GB open HERE
E2 GB open HERE
E3 GB open HERE
E4 GB open HERE
E5 GB open HERE

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg
steelbook.jpg interior.jpg
FilmArena have listened to feedback and have therefore updated the artwork - more info soon!
IMG_2161.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I guess I'm gonna go broke with this release as it looks like it'll be my first "Maniacs Box". I love Hugh Jackman as Wolverine, though... this is an absolute must. I hope that all of the slip/box art does the character and Jackman justice.
I know it's a great film, and I'm glad they are continuing the Maniacs box I've got 4 of them and I quite like the smaller boxes.
Hopefully John Wick 2 is next.

• Helpful Post
  • Thanks
Reactions: aj101097 and tridon
I love the WEA art, the steel alone is good enough for me. Recent FAC slipcover editions haven't been that great compared to their old releases, notably Dredd and Deadpool (IMO). One of the slipcovers should be the original poster art. Well done FAC, you've already done this film justice with that artwork. :thumbs:

I'm loving that! I actually really like the other steel with comic book art too, but this is the winner for me now.

Can't wait to see those beauty shots! :D

With manta possibly doing a version I'm going to wait on all options to choose and I defo want the comic book art anyway BUT this film was too f***ing good so I could possibly be in for multiple editons from various premium retailers

I imagine kimchi will dress up the WWA too as its fox and judging by their lentis for the WWA dress ups I could also be in for that (and then sell on the Hmv version) - could be my first kimchi wwa edition as I don't usually go for them unless it's Disney (if it happens)

• Thanks
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: harry and Noodles
I'm interested, but I don't want to have to wait 2 years for it to be released. So let's hope this actually does get released in July

EDIT - I said the two year thing before reading the comment before mine. :D

At long f*****g last! A WEA to come out from FA for a change, and a bloody good one from the looks of it!

Thanks for the tag matey:thumbs:

Better not take 2 years to come out!

Oh yeah, and lol at the number of editions!

But still very pleased with this announcement!

What are their other WEA?

I have birdman and john wick, I know dredd is but is that it, will this be the 4th?

I think they should focus on WEA personlly as they turn out decent but they sold out on dressing up WWA a long time ago

• Thanks
Reactions: Steelselecta
With manta possibly doing a version I'm going to wait on all options to choose and I defo want the comic book art anyway BUT this film was too f***ing good so I could possibly be in for multiple editons from various premium retailers

I imagine kimchi will dress up the WWA too as its fox and judging by their lentis for the WWA dress ups I could also be in for that (and then sell on the Hmv version) - could be my first kimchi wwa edition as I don't usually go for them unless it's Disney (if it happens)
They are? Damn, I may have to do the same then and see what they come up with first. I still haven't even seen the film, yet I'm already planning to double dip on it. :p

• Thanks
Reactions: milky and Flloydo
They are? Damn, I may have to do the same then and see what they come up with first. I still haven't even seen the film, yet I'm already planning to double dip on it. :p

You haven't seen it? I thought you had, oh my are you in for a treat. It's hands down the best solo wolverine film and up there if not better than days of future past and the first 2 originals

It's just incredible, seen it twice now and it just blows me away especially the acting from hugh and Patrick!! Perfect amount of violence and swearing too lol

And the girl is awesome

This was on their last update

4. Future Exclusive Projects
We are looking at all the great movies that are being released this year and continuing to speak to the studios to make things happen. I've watched Batman Lego movie and it was too good to be global package. We are leaning towards more Exclusive packaging at this point. Also, we will update as release date comes closer. Also, we heard Logan has received really great review so we are excited to see what we can do with an exclusive packaging for it.

Thank you very much everyone for everything and we have more great news coming soon from us. When things are more concrete, we would like to share all ideas with you guys.

Have a good week!

Best regards,
Manta Lab

It might not happen but it very well could, personally I'd go with manta over FAC any day of the week but I don't mind a FAC WEA and I do like this steel too

But with manta you have possibly Edge of tomorrow and fight club so could also be a while off yet but then FAC are also long when it comes to WEA so they balance each other out at the moment

And I have a feeling kimchi will dress up the comic book art. Looks like Logan will cost me a fortune!

• Thanks
Reactions: milky and Noodles
Damn, I just may be pulled in for that maniacs box. I really enjoyed the movie. My personal comic book fave along with the Dark Knight and GOTG.

You haven't seen it? I thought you had, oh my are you in for a treat. It's hands down the best solo wolverine film and up there if not better than days of future past and the first 2 originals

It's just incredible, seen it twice now and it just blows me away especially the acting from hugh and Patrick!! Perfect amount of violence and swearing too lol

And the girl is awesome

This was on their last update

4. Future Exclusive Projects
We are looking at all the great movies that are being released this year and continuing to speak to the studios to make things happen. I've watched Batman Lego movie and it was too good to be global package. We are leaning towards more Exclusive packaging at this point. Also, we will update as release date comes closer. Also, we heard Logan has received really great review so we are excited to see what we can do with an exclusive packaging for it.

Thank you very much everyone for everything and we have more great news coming soon from us. When things are more concrete, we would like to share all ideas with you guys.

Have a good week!

Best regards,
Manta Lab

It might not happen but it very well could, personally I'd go with manta over FAC any day of the week but I don't mind a FAC WEA and I do like this steel too

But with manta you have possibly Edge of tomorrow and fight club so could also be a while off yet but then FAC are also long when it comes to WEA so they balance each other out at the moment

And I have a feeling kimchi will dress up the comic book art. Looks like Logan will cost me a fortune!
Gah, I wrote a reply but the site went down for a few minutes so it didn't post. :bored:

But anyway... nah mate, I never got the chance to check it out at the cinema unfortunately. I know from the tone of the trailer and reading reviews on here that I'll love it though! Well hopefully Manta are able to deliver something since they haven't really made a bad edition yet IMO, so I'm sure they'll knock it out of the park. As for Kimchi, I'm usually not that blown away by their releases nowadays to be honest, but I'd much rather have the comic book steel with a slip etc rather than by itself, so I'll be interested in seeing what they come up with, if anything.

Thanks for the info! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo