Reactions: beachbum and yeslek
Extras:

Designing the TVA
The Official TVA Orientation Video
Gag Reel
Deleted Scenes Loki’s Coronation
Deleted Scenes The Standoff
Assembled: The Making of Loki

Yeah its sold out now for me, but was definitely available yesterday (still in my cart from adding it at time of yesterday’s post)

Shame, was hoping to order when i got a date for Wandavision (not sure where i’ll be come December and didnt want it going to a potential empty house.

** Back in stock on HMV (just whacked an order in, along woth Wandavision!! **

Plus if you refer a friend , via email, there is a 20% off voucher code thats emailed over(arrives fairly snappy too, so £9, cant grumble at that discount).
Anyone needing a referral / code, if you PM me your email i’ll gladly submit the request from my HMV account (you may get the prompt to refer yourself, and just enter your own email - i was already logged into HMV so not sure if thats doable, or if it 100% needs to be from an existing account. Like I said, I was logged in, and entered my own email for the code fine…or its a bug in my favour

update* some people have said the link doesnt work, but for those wanting to try,
Give this link a click and good luck

Attachments

• IMG_0100.png
    IMG_0100.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Reactions: YellowCake
might have to check my Walmart though; my guess is they wouldn't get the 4k. there **** is super random - they got the Raiders steelbook but none of the rest

lol i went all the way there and they only had the Blu ray. hidden behind the counter. had to ask attendant. no idea if they got or will get 4k