Feb 10, 2013
Surrey
Capture.PNG

Friday 17th - Sunday 19th July 2015
Olympia
Hammersmith Road
London
W14 8UX

Promises to be Showmasters biggest LFCC ever!
Starting with a 35th anniversary of Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back celebration over the weekend!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cobster and Asopp
What sort of time are you guys getting there? I was thinking about an hour before it opens, but I've never been that early on a Friday before. Any ideas where to meet?

I am coming around the same time :thumbs: You guys can set the meeting point as i have no idea what kind of place it is ;)

Reactions: Lester
Has anyone got a spare ticket for tomorrow or Sunday? I couldn't get a ticket tonight for tomorrow and I couldn't get everything done today. I could meet early with cash.

WOW!!! What a day :happy: :) :cool: Sorry i was bit late to the party and missed you guys :bag:

My feet are KILLING ME!!!! but will happily go again tomorrow ;)

This was just too cool not to post ;) JASON FU**ING RUUUUUULS!!!!! :mask:
View attachment 175351
Sorry you missed us. I'might going to try and get in tomorrow, but I don't hold much hope as I was told tonight that it's sold out and no tickets would be sold tomorrow. I'm going to try and see what happens.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Asopp
Sorry you missed us. I'might going to try and get in tomorrow, but I don't hold much hope as I was told tonight that it's sold out and no tickets would be sold tomorrow. I'm going to try and see what happens.

If you manage to get a ticked i be at the entrance door way at 12.00 (on time this time ;) :D) and i will be wearing a green shorts, backpack & mohawk :thumbs:

And if anybody is interested, i am hoping to go see the Ant-Man 3D at Odeon Leicester Square 8.40pm showing :thumbs: I will be there at that time but not sure if tickets will available tough.

If you manage to get a ticked i be at the entrance door way at 12.00 (on time this time ;) :D) and i will be wearing a green shorts, backpack & mohawk :thumbs:

And if anybody is interested, i am hoping to go see the Ant-Man 3D at Odeon Leicester Square 8.40pm showing :thumbs: I will be there at that time but not sure if tickets will available tough.
I'm in the queue now, but I'm not sure I can get in. I'm going to and blag it.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Asopp
In with Lester... Asopp missing in action o
?-View attachment 175265
Asopp missing in action? There was probably a bar nearby, should of checked in there! :D LOL! :p
WOW!!! What a day :happy: :) :cool: Sorry i was bit late to the party and missed you guys :bag:

My feet are KILLING ME!!!! but will happily go again tomorrow ;)

This was just too cool not to post ;) JASON FU**ING RUUUUUULS!!!!! :mask:
View attachment 175351
@HUBMUSWELL @Lester @Asopp :woot: Have fun Ninjas! :cool: :thumbs: Cant wait to see more pics! :photo: :notworthy:

Reactions: Asopp and Lester