Lost Girl (Season 4) [SYFY]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
lostgirlwall.jpg

Lost Girl follows supernatural seductress Bo, a Succubus who feeds on the sexual energy (sometimes called "chi") of humans. Growing up with human parents, Bo had no reason to believe she was anything other than the girl next door - until she drained her boyfriend to death in their first sexual encounter. After years of running, Bo discovered she was Fae, creatures of legend and folklore, who pass as humans while feeding off them secretly and in different ways, as they have for millennia. Relieved to find out that she is not alone, yet horrified, Bo decides to take the middle path between the humans and the Fae while embarking on a personal mission to unlock the secrets of her origin.

With the help of her sidekick, Kenzi, her grandfather, Trick and her on-again/off-again love interests, Dyson and Lauren, Bo's journeys into the world of the Fae is met with danger at every turn.

Last edited by a moderator:
We've been spoiled with season 2 running directly after season 1. Will we be spoiled and have season 3 run directly after season 2? My only complaint so far, is that we really don't see too much of Bo's special ass kicking powers.

We've been spoiled with season 2 running directly after season 1. Will we be spoiled and have season 3 run directly after season 2? My only complaint so far, is that we really don't see too much of Bo's special ass

modified and agreed!!!

Truth be told I like this show. It was filmed in Canada and the 1st season ran there in 2010. So they just aired the 1st and 2nd seaon together, the 3rd seaon isn't set to air until January 2013 and I beleive they are close to the 2nd season finale on SyFy

Reactions: Sixteenvolt420
correct and apparently usa version is edited in parts (big eye roll)

::: Digitalbabe :::

STAFF-Community Manager
hidefninja.com

Sent from LV-426 on
iPhone

I still really wish Bo would use her powers alot more than what she does. I still enjoy the show, just think her powers need to be taken advantage of more.

I don't know, i think i'm finally tiring of this show. They don't use enough of the stuff that they could use. Show us more of Bo's powers, show us more transformations, something. Maybe it's just me though. I'm still watching it currently though.

yeah its become sillier, but I like that after watching being human. Though I just feel like I've seen the episodes from various other shows, just now with different characters, like Farscape and Buffy.

Season 1 impressed my much more. And I want to know what they are cutting out of the US versions!:angry:!