Brooklyn
Release date: April 18, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €34.99
Notes: Restored version

Lost-Highway-Edition-Limitee-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD2.jpeg

Lost-Highway-Edition-Limitee-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpeg
Lost-Highway-Edition-Limitee-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD3.jpeg

That's... like... the most basic... wait, isn't it backwards? Fnac is still a French company, right, not Chinese?

easy pass for me, don´t buy the ones that had 4K-remastered Blu-Rays before, front cover is the one from the german Blu-Ray, but without title

lost-highway-blu-ray-4006680088372-2.jpg

Being a French release. Can we assume it won't have any subtitles in other languages?

Let's hope they don't force French Subs onto the film

"Restored version" what does this mean? Whats restored? Sorry for being dumb..
Hi - there was a remaster of Lost Highway issued last year. There was a 4k released on Criterion (US only - the UK version is Blu Ray only AND is not in the digipack format which the US version comes with). I think it had a tiny theatrical run as well (but nowhere near me). Theres no mention of 4k on this but possible I guess. US Criterion seems to have the only 4k at present. Cheers.

Reactions: monterock
Artwork is pretty perfect tbh

Not sure why this and twin peaks are backwards tho. Assuming a mock up fail

Being a French release. Can we assume it won't have any subtitles in other languages?

Let's hope they don't force French Subs onto the film
Correct, french subs only, as is typical with most independent french distributors. Won't be hard coded, possibly forced, but can usually be turned off via your player's sub settings menu.

Reactions: TheWildEye