Luca (Blu-ray SteelBook) (SM Life Exclusive) [Korea]

Added to Calendar: 09-16-21

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: September 16, 2021
Purchase links: WeET - Kimchi - Nova (Pre-order on September 6, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $38.99 (WeET - Nova) - $39.99 (Kimchi)

17A3FCC1-E37E-426E-9B62-534EA1BCADB1.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Behold

Premium Supporter
Oct 11, 2017
It was the same with Cruella, these editions just disappear within seconds.

I too would be interested as to what the print run is. It’s either tiny, or these editions are just super popular elsewhere.

Mar 26, 2019
I got the plain edition. It's not a steelbook but I already have the Best Buy steelbook. The plain edition actually has better artwork, in my opinion. I don't mind going plain because I myself am quite plain. I never turn any heads amongst the ladies.
I also have the BestBuy steebook, so I I might just grab the plain edition.

steelmybeatingheart

sorry, this product is currently out of stock
Premium Supporter
Jul 6, 2016
London
like many others, on site on time, logged in early, PayPal signed up, ordered and placed in basket - but no longer available on checkout/payment seconds later. i have zavvi's edtion, but really wanted this. ah well, such is steelbook premium collecting these days.

Reactions: jailbird_joey

Mokum

DVD? No thanks.
Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2018
like many others, on site on time, logged in early, PayPal signed up, ordered and placed in basket - but no longer available on checkout/payment seconds later. i have zavvi's edtion, but really wanted this. ah well, such is steelbook premium collecting these days.
When WeET site was not messing up with preorders like it did the last couple times, I was able to order in 20 seconds.
This is the only acceptable time that will secure you a copy. If you're slow, you're out!
Jokes aside, it's insane how fast they go soldout...