Luther: Series 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

May 30, 2014
Release date: April 25, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on February 27, at 6 PM - UK time)
Price: £14.99

11251926-4674368706879953.jpg

11251926-1684368706898100.jpg
11251926-3444368706914753.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh what a shame @anae31

I think they only work before the listing shows as a pre order. When I placed my order it said delivery was 2/3 days lol

I think their system blocks discounts once it's updated as a pre order listing

Zavvi most likely not got the stock yet
It might go listed as Sold out today or in next few days if the warehouse not got the stock yet as this happens sometimes when release day arrives and it's not in stock
When that happens it's not sold out it's how their system works when a release date arrives and not in stock

When Zavvi get the stock they will start to charge customers debit cards etc and then after 1-2 days despatch

It's also possible the release date has changed but the website not updated this yet

BBC wave delayed/cancelled?
Hard to tell yet it's possible if amount of pre orders not what they expected
I would not be surprised in next few days to see the release dates get changed again
I take a guess at April 25th as the next date change or a later date

BBC UK are going through changes at the moment with the close of the on-line store so release dates of new releases might be affected due to this

Received mine. No embossing/debossing but it's glossed and the cover has a really nice metallicy bronze finish to it :)
I paid about £13 so am happy with what I got

I guess this didn't sell well, seeing last price on Zavvi at 4.79, and there were no further seasons.
Looking to buy the series, but guessing no reason to wait for any special release...

Zavvi did the same with Peaky Blinders, only first season in a steelbook...