Jul 19, 2010
Strasbourg, FRANCE
Blu-ray + DVD + digital copy

Release date: february 3rd, 2014
Price: 24,98
Purchase Link : Amazon.fr

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back reminds me of my 2nd from last entry 4 the UK comp :) mine was on white tho, but the red here works.... shame about cropped glitter jimmy choos tho :(

.....normaly i'd be unhappy about the smaller non english text, but I can make an exception this time :) ;)

sorry zavvi, my money is going 2 france :scat:

Reactions: StifflersDad
I am going to get this version. Not too bothered by forced french subs. Very soon after release the UK amaray version will be in the bargain bin. So a simple disc swap and problem solved!:D

Reactions: tono06
Not sure about the locations texts during the movie ("63 km de la frontière",...), but I think they are forced as well.

They are.:(

---------- Post added 02-18-2014 at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-17-2014 at 10:29 PM ----------

Guys while I was messing about with the remote on my panasonic player I made a AMAZING discovery. I WAS ABLE TO GET RID OF THE FORCED FRENCH SUBTITLES!!!!!!!!!

how?

Well
1 Press the OPTIONS button
2. Select Subtitle
3. Select Subtitle Postion
4. Change from original to around -14 to -16
5 Hey Presto. The subtitles are concealed beyond the bottom edge of visible screen.

This also works on french IMMORTALS disc and possibly all discs!!!!!:oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah:

FR - Machete Kills

Finish
Matte finish with clear finish on rear.

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

Bh51GY6.jpg

x0FslYY.jpg

sXlh2I9.jpg

d0Cks2r.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

cup5iau.jpg

d0QlA1A.jpg

JrpobuL.jpg
DxAceTS.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

8vLvFXb.jpg