[Mad Duck Posters] Frank Frazetta Feature

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
"I paint what I see, not what others want to see" - Frank Frazetta

Frank Frazetta's artwork is instantly recognizable to many fans of art and pop culture in general. His illustration and painting skills are legendary, having created a body of work second to none. Throughout his lifetime, Frazetta created some of the most iconic pieces of fantasy art ever made, and his work continues to inspire people today.

Frazetta's art has been used for magazines, comic books, literature books, movie posters and countless other examples across the pop culture spectrum.

It is an honor for us to bring Frazetta's artwork to collector's today! This week we begin our "Frank Frazetta - The Prestige Collection" Poster series, which will focus on 24X36, Full Bleed Screen Prints of the highest quality.

We kick things off with two works that feel appropriate for the spooky season, Count Dracula and Headless Horseman I! Both artworks are available as full bleed, 24X36 screen prints.

We are just getting started with our "Frank Frazetta - The Prestige Collection", and there is MUCH more to come! We have access to almost every artwork Frazetta ever created, and we plan to release art from across the artist's amazing career. This includes lesser known works and his most popular works!

All releases are fully licensed with The Frazetta Art Museum. A portion of every sale goes towards supporting Frank and Ellie's official museum in East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania.

Read on for full details of all the posters releasing on Thursday, November 2nd!

Here are the full details for our first releases, including our special Classic Literature versions:

Count Dracula, Regular Edition, 24X36 Screen Print, Run of 200, $90
Count Dracula, Variant Edition, 24X36 Screen Print on Rainbow Foil, Run of 100, $125
Count Dracula, Regular Book Edition, 24X36 Screen Print, Run of 100, $100
Count Dracula, Variant Book Edition, 24X36 Screen Print on Rainbow Foil, Run of 55, $150
Headless Horseman I, Regular Edition, 24X36 Screen Print, Run of 200, $90
Headless Horseman I, Variant Edition, 24X36 Screen Print on Rainbow Foil, Run of 100, $125
Headless Horseman I, Regular Book Edition, 24X36 Screen Print, Run of 100, $100
Headless Horseman I, Variant Book Edition, 24X36 Screen Print on Rainbow Foil, Run of 55, $150

Get ready, it's going to be a wild ride! Our first releases will be this Thursday, November 2, at 12PM EST HERE!

Dracula-Reg_480x480.jpg

Count Dracula, Regular Edition
Dracula-Foil_480x480.jpg

Count Dracula - Foil Variant
Horseman_-_Reg_732cfcf0-bb50-4f5b-beac-a46f32e3970b_480x480.png

Headless Horseman I - Regular Edition

Horseman-Foil_480x480.png

Headless Horseman I - Foil Edition

We also created some spectacular Classic Literature Variants of these posters with added text!

Dracula-Book-Reg_480x480.jpg

Dracula - Regular Book Cover

Dracula-Book-Foil_480x480.jpg

Dracula - Foil Book Cover

Dracula-originalbook_480x480.jpg

We created our Classic Literature variants for Count Dracula as homage to the original book cover for Dracula by Bram Stoker (pictured above for comparison)!

Horseman-Book_480x480.png

The Legend of Sleepy Hollow - Regular Book Cover

Horseman-Book_Foil_480x480.png

The Legend of Sleepy Hollow - Foil Book Cover