Aug 19, 2021
Release date: January 20, 2022 (TBC)
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €99.99

81dHELYIMhL._SX522_.jpg

61blFcjc6iL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MattBowers2020
I got my order mint condition only one time - and that time was when i ordered half a dozen of steelbooks and they sent me them in cardboard box with air pillows.
That was first and last time i got steels min, every other time they were dented in multipleways and i just am not ordering anymore from them, despite they're probably among cheapest Amazon sites.
Good luck trying your luck getting this edition mint if you'll go with them.
They're even worse than Zavvi.

I got my order mint condition only one time - and that time was when i ordered half a dozen of steelbooks and they sent me them in cardboard box with air pillows.
That was first and last time i got steels min, every other time they were dented in multipleways and i just am not ordering anymore from them, despite they're probably among cheapest Amazon sites.
Good luck trying your luck getting this edition mint if you'll go with them.
They're even worse than Zavvi.
My orders from Italy have so far been mostly fine. Maybe because they don't have that far to go.:D Then again, it's amazon, so of course it's gonna be packaged as terribly as in any other country.

As soon as there are product pics showing the original titles, my Zavvi order goes bye-bye.
Oh yeah, just compared. Even with Zavvi's very cheap shipping, and Amazon.it having only the most expensive option for my country, it's still so much cheaper, I get 'free' Gunpowder Milkshake and Reminiscence steelbook BDs. 120 euros shipped from Zavvi, €90 shipped from Amz.it, and via DHL will get to me safer, and in 3-5 days, instead of a month.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BatOutOfHell
I am looking at Best Buy.
There is that possibility. I also thought about going that way for the 2nd and 3rd film, maybe get the first one from Spain.
But I have my doubts that this will come full gloss anywhere. Looking at the mock-ups released so far, I'd say these designs actually for once don't make much sense to be fully glossy - they seem to be going for a kind of rough, textured, almost "papery" look, and least with the foundational art, that would be completely at odds with a glossy finish. Possibly spot gloss for the central art. Personally, I think a silk varnish would be ideal here. :whistle:

Now, saying that gloss would be completely at odds with the design here - of course that's why they are going to do exactly that! :LOL:

I am looking at Best Buy.

Remember those Harry Potter steelbooks, that came out everywhere after the 'Head' steels, and before these 'magic elements' that are being re-released with UHD discs now. With emblems and titles on the front.
Well, I just 'discovered' that I bought them all from Italy about 5 years ago, and forgot about them. There was some deal, like buy 1 get 1 free or something, because I got all 8 for €60. But the point is, they're completely flat in the US from Best Buy, and have embossed frame and titles in Europe and Australia. So it's not always better at Best Buy.

Anyone know how to check whether discs have fixed audio? German box was released a month ago, before Italian and most others, I wonder if they just packed those error discs.
Also, people are saying the studio left Beyond Thunderdome unfixed, with 5.1 and 2.0 downmixes of the new Atmos tracks, rather than previous original ones.

Anyone know how to check whether discs have fixed audio? German box was released a month ago, before Italian and most others, I wonder if they just packed those error discs.
Also, people are saying the studio left Beyond Thunderdome unfixed, with 5.1 and 2.0 downmixes of the new Atmos tracks, rather than previous original ones.
I just wanted to ask the same question.