Guildford, England
Release date: January 24, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £99.99

13343551-9944897236486168.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Whaeeeooo, prettay calarrz!
Toy Story Aliens GIF

Same art as 2 Best Buy steels. I assume German box will be the same.
Still, I'm so glad I abstained from buying those BB separate ones. Zavvi emailed yesterday saying they'll have something special tomorrow...

Same art as BB SBs... But the question is, will the BB ones be glossy and 'bossed like the Fury Road one (it was, right? I judge by the ToC release) and will this European release be all flat and matt like I would expect from such a Warner box set? :cautious: Hmm, difficult times....

I been seeing the 4ks of 1 - 3 everywhere lately and this is as good an excuse as I needed.
Very colourful for a film like Mad Max and I already have the Titans of Cult version of Fury Road, but would love to get nice steels for 4k releases of the other 3.

Just like the Avengers 4 SteelBook set, a lot of those outer metal cases will be all dented to hell even before shipping.

A lot more will be dented after shipping, and some of the SteelBooks are going to have spine slashes.

This is really bad timing as well shipping in December. This is going to be a really bad holiday season for shipping delays.

This thread will be full of "f*ckin' Zavvi" complaints after this release. It's a no win situation for Zavvi.

Might be near impossible to get replacements since this is probably going to sell out quickly from international buyers like buyers from North America.

Reactions: Shark
Looks nice, but the set will be incomplete as soon as the Fury Road prequel is released.

Can anybody with an RC membership order this right now? Another site says this is available now for RC members and live at Noon for everybody else but somehow I doubt this is on sale today.

I think somebody would have posted "ordered" by now if they could.

Can anybody with an RC membership order this right now? Another site says this is available now for RC members and live at Noon for everybody else but somehow I doubt this is on sale today.

I think somebody would have posted "ordered" by now if they could.
I'm able to pre-order, but I've only just this second checked, so I dunno how long it's been live for RC members.

Reactions: Stygian
I guess the folks in Europe aren't interested in this lol.
Lol I guess not, but I can't say I'm surprised... what you said about them arriving damaged is no doubt very off-putting for most, and I reckon a lot of collectors know it's a risk with these types of sets by now. 100 quid is a lot to spend on something that Zavvi will most likely just throw in a box with no protection whatsoever, so it's just not worth the risk nor headache IMO.

I'm a sucker for these kind of sets, love them with the outer steel box. Any more pics as I can't view the link not being a RC member
Only other pics are of the steels themselves... weirdly, there's nothing that properly shows off the storage box.

• Thanks
Reactions: tommyh84