Premium Supporter
Jun 5, 2013
Guildford, England
Release date: January 24, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £99.99

13343551-9944897236486168.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing to do with Zavvi, came the same way from Amazon IT; it's packaging from Warner. Still, was a nice surprise.

Set is nice too. Shame that the steels come with the expected crap finish. At least colors and detail of the central art are nice.
Does the discs from italy come with artwork on the discs

Does the discs from italy come with artwork on the discs
The UHD discs are also just yellow discs, but with italian titles. There is art on the Blu-ray (I only checked Road Warrior real quick), but that appears to be a previously released disc - I forgot if the standard HD BDs are also supposed to be remastered, but I guess not.

I got my package today and I mist say zavvi step up with the box package for this, it arrived in awesome condition and I love it!
I dont think this is on Zavvi but rather WB's distribution. They have Shipper boxes for all their current steelbook boxsets now I believe. We can at least thank Zavvi for not unboxing it themselves and repacking it though I guess (which Amazon occasionally do!)

• Informative
Reactions: tono06
I dont think this is on Zavvi but rather WB's distribution. They have Shipper boxes for all their current steelbook boxsets now I believe. We can at least thank Zavvi for not unboxing it themselves and repacking it though I guess (which Amazon occasionally do!)
Yeah, I got mine from Italian Amazon without the white outer cardboard box I've seen on photos, just the Amazon regular box and some packed air, everything rumbling around. But arrived undented, and for £65.

Reactions: Lord Vader
Received mine today, french steelbook edition was on preorder with release date yesterday, so i guess it is the fixed audio release.
As from what i heard the audio issue was only on the road warrior disc.
Yet, i experience the same issue as i previously noticed : on the Atmos track during the opening car chase when Max turn on the supercharder it does a rattling sound instead of the classic hissing sound... tried the 5.1 track and it sounds correct ! So what exactly did they fix ???

Found this on amazon :

Reviewed in the United States on November 18, 2021

Finally here in 4K.
Just watched the first 10 mins.
I've seen this movie hundreds of times and it really comes alive now.

First thing that got my attention was the alternate or additional sound effects layered in the opening chase sequence.
(Max shutting off the blower now sounds like a rattling chain drive).

Last edited:
Received mine today, french steelbook edition was on preorder with release date yesterday, so i guess it is the fixed audio release.
As from what i heard the audio issue was only on the road warrior disc.
Yet, i experience the same issue as i previously noticed : on the Atmos track during the opening car chase when Max turn on the supercharder it does a rattling sound instead of the classic hissing sound... tried the 5.1 track and it sounds correct ! So what exactly did they fix

I think that's exactly what they fixed, you can listen to previous mix, and original mono soundtracks, while the screwed up disc had only the new audio replicated/downmixed on all tracks.

I think that's exactly what they fixed, you can listen to previous mix, and original mono soundtracks, while the screwed up disc had only the new audio replicated/downmixed on all tracks.
@Lenny Nero sorry dont understand what you mean ;)
The edition i got was just "re-released"
Yet, the atmos track has different sounds effect than the 5.1 (which features the original audio)
You mean my 4k disc atmos track is NOT fixed ? Would be really weird....

@Lenny Nero sorry dont understand what you mean ;)
The edition i got was just "re-released"
Yet, the atmos track has different sounds effect than the 5.1 (which features the original audio)
You mean my 4k disc atmos track is NOT fixed ? Would be really weird....
No, I mean if you had the first, unfixed disc, ALL tracks would be like the new Atmos one, derived from it, rather than giving you a choice of which version to listen to.