Taipei, Taiwan
Release Date: September 18th, 2015
Purchase link: JSDVD
Price: NT$ 1,120
Note: Print run 500

瘋狂麥斯-鐵盒.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
WB Taiwan = Always FuturePak :banghead:

I noticed from last year that I don't like the feel of a FuturePak in hands, it has to be Steelbook, but what a Killer Slip ! I might just get one and not over dip...
me neither, but thankfully this one gets SteelBook release. :angel:

bad news is, my source says the next WB release "might" get back to FuturePak... again. :sorry:

Reactions: Actarus
I don't collect TW slips, but this one seems so much larger than some others. Have they gotten bigger since TW started releasing Steels?

me neither, but thankfully this one gets SteelBook release. :angel:

bad news is, my source says the next WB release "might" get back to FuturePak... again. :sorry:

I just saw on Jsdvd that they titled it Steelbook, I was so excited, I hope it is true but I am definitely going for it even though I would never rewatch the movie again. It's Visually too nice and that slip... I just hope that the Mockup won't change and they will stay true to it.

Finally I hope WB will permanently change for Steelbooks and drop the FuturePaks that would be great, at least we have this one as a steel :)

I don't collect TW slips, but this one seems so much larger than some others. Have they gotten bigger since TW started releasing Steels?

This appear to be a 1/3 slip(if not a little more) but Usually they are 1/4 slip indeed smaller. This one is larger due to the fact that chinese text needed more room for title and they needed a 1/3 Slip larger slip for the Title :)

I just saw on Jsdvd that they titled it Steelbook, I was so excited, I hope it is true but I am definitely going for it even though I would never rewatch the movie again. It's Visually too nice and that slip... I just hope that the Mockup won't change and they will stay true to it.

Finally I hope WB will permanently change for Steelbooks and drop the FuturePaks that would be great, at least we have this one as a steel :)

This appear to be a 1/3 slip(if not a little more) but Usually they are 1/4 slip indeed smaller. This one is larger due to the fact that chinese text needed more room for title and they needed a 1/3 Slip larger slip for the Title :)
Cool thanks @Actarus !