Pennsylvania
Release date: September 29, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $32.99

c.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
:LOL: Brilliant

This will most likely be a better more suited finish and a debossed title and Wheel image. Pretty much what the original ToC visual looked like with a added title. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
:LOL: Brilliant

This will most likely be a better more suited finish and a debossed title and Wheel image. Pretty much what the original ToC visual looked like with a added title. LOL

Damn, I'm going to sell the ToC release now. I've already looked at the SteelBook twice and couldn't remember what film it was... Also, who needs the Black & Chrome edition anyway, bloody coaster. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
Wish it came with the B/W version 2 (assuming that was in 4K). I’d probably watch color most of the time, but I know B/W was what Miller preferred, so I’d like to see it. Also suspect the finish on this will be meh, but I want the movie, so I’m in.

Looks better than the ToC version purely because of the title filling all that empty space, however... it still looks like it's just the border and the outer ring thats embossed. Obviously hard to tell from a sealed tyrok snap, but title and rest of the wheel looks to be flat to me.

Reactions: Masta Norris