Mad Max: Fury Road (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #3) [France]

Added to Calendar: 05-31-20

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Release date: July 8, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC (Pre-order on April 13)
Price: €29.99
Notes: Includes Limited Edition collectible SteelBook and Mini SteelBook cases, and an Exclusive Enamel Pin

C6C08193-7263-4C6D-9814-7B5F2AE25E55.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mararagan
Mar 6, 2015
Nether Regions, UK
So Wonder Woman is going to be #2 (since when was that a cult film..?, and why another pointless release.), Mad Max Fury Road maybe #3...……….and since this Titans Of Cult malarkey seems to be a Warner Brothers only stitch up deal, hoping that The Matrix gets a release as #4, because we haven't had many of those at all in a steelbook....

Reactions: BluSteel2012

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
So Wonder Woman is going to be #2 (since when was that a cult film..?, and why another pointless release.), Mad Max Fury Road maybe #3...……….and since this Titans Of Cult malarkey seems to be a Warner Brothers only stitch up deal, hoping that The Matrix gets a release as #4, because we haven't had many of those at all in a steelbook....
The matrix would be my only interest. However, I’m pretty sure we’ve had 3 of those. The white art, the one with the debossed title and the newer 4K zavvi exclusive. That’s “many” imo

If we ever get anything else Matrix I would much prefer it as a proper premium steel package (from manta ideally) than from these. Plus if any of these newer announced titles have poor art like blade runner or in a similar style of design then it will have no resemblance to the films. Maybe they can prove me wrong

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Very good point. None of their titles thus far you could call 'Cult films'.

More like Titans Of Mainstream Blockbusters!!!

Mar 24, 2013
Don't know if I'd class #2 & 3 as cult films but if the design and packaging remain true to #1 then yes it's definitely a cult release and worthy of being part of the Titans of Cult family.