Mad Max: Fury Road (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #3) [UK]

Jan 24, 2011
Portugal
Release date: June 29, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop - eBay (Pre-order on April 13)
Price: £29.99
Notes: Includes Limited Edition collectible SteelBook and Mini SteelBook cases, and an Exclusive Enamel Pin

C6C08193-7263-4C6D-9814-7B5F2AE25E55.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
because you would see all the grails like blade runner and inception hdzeta which are so far out of your reach, that you would fall into a deep depression?

or because i pushed them all into scf1 protectors as per @DMD4k, therefore rendering them all totally worthless?
because you pushed your worthless editions into scf1 protectors :naughty:

because you would see all the grails like blade runner and inception hdzeta which are so far out of your reach, that you would fall into a deep depression?

or because i pushed them all into scf1 protectors as per @DMD4k, therefore rendering them all totally worthless?
OK, they may be totally worthless, but you do get more on your shelves :naughty:

the equivalent actually wouldnt be the empty steelbook but the empty plastic sleeve
..or only the mini-steelbook, which has the space to put the ashes of a smoked cigarette or cremated loved one in because it didn't come with the blu-ray ;)

The above look on ones face whatever arrives...

It doesn’t seem like you really want it. You have one chance. You want a better chance you’ll have to buy more spots or get really lucky.

I do want it however I trust lucky #5, also what if I take up 6 slots that's like 90$ I can spend that money on like The mummy Trilogy 4k Book of the living edition!

Also I recently purchased:
KICKASS ONE CLICK BLURAY SET
ONCE UPON A TIME IN HOLLYWOOD ONE CLICK
EX MACHINA ONE CLICK SET

And now I'm going looking for the Joker one click set....I can spend a little over 1000$ on whatever I want each month and spending it on a lottery ain't my style.
To heck with this I DESERVE THAT DEATH PROOF REEL SYNERGY EDITION AS A DAMN WELCOMING GIFT!
884.gif

Last edited:
I do want it however I trust lucky #5, also what if I take up 6 slots that's like 90$ I can spend that money on like The mummy Trilogy 4k Book of the living edition!

EX MACHINA ONE CLICK SET

And now I'm going looking for the Joker one click set....I can spend a little over 1000$ on whatever I want each month and I spending it on a lottery ain't my style.
To heck with this I DESERVE THAT DEATH PROOF REEL SYNERGY EDITION AS A DAMN WELCOMING GIFT!View attachment 474722
I love steelbook collecting, but I also value Property and Food for survival. Each to their own if they have a spare $1K a month to indulge :D

• Friendly
Reactions: Billy Talent

EX MACHINA ONE CLICK SET

And now I'm going looking for the Joker one click set....I can spend a little over 1000$ on whatever I want each month and I spending it on a lottery ain't my style.
To heck with this I DESERVE THAT DEATH PROOF REEL SYNERGY EDITION AS A DAMN WELCOMING GIFT!View attachment 474722

Is that a fact? So you won't play the lottery but you'll buy empty Death proof boxes. Because that's where the money's at...

I love steelbook collecting, but I also value Property and Food for survival. Each to their own if they have a spare $1K a month to indulge :D

Home paid - Check
Refrigerator stocked - Check
Money saved up - Check
Cybertruck preordered - Check
Hidef ninja wingman - ..................................who's volunteering?

Yes. But do you have industrial amounts of toilet paper?
Cybertruck preordered?

You have an issue with the Cybertruck?
Its amazing Elon Musk has strengthened the glass it's like a tank now, everybody better get out of my way when I hit the road.

But I forgot europe has narrow pathetic excuse for roads so the cybertruck for europeans will probably be similar to this....
tenor (4).gif

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k