Mad Max: Fury Road (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #3) [UK]

Added to Calendar: 06-29-20

VVD

Feb 25, 2020
Possible that one holds a 4K disc and the other a blu-ray one or is that naive? Same spine etc.

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Possible that one holds a 4K disc and the other a blu-ray one or is that naive? Same spine etc.
The mini steels aren't big enough to fit a disc. Usually they include digital download codes for the movie and other digital content plus goodies. Below is a link to John Wick 3 for example:

Reactions: VVD

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
This looks like their best release so far. Miles better than blade runner and Wonder Woman although we need to see that in hand first

Reactions: willbar84 and DMD4k
Mar 24, 2013
Looks like pre-orders will be around the middle of this month with a release date on or around the July the 6th.

A most pleasant surprise to see a freebie mini for the first time in the UK . . . hopefully doesn't bump up the price above the others in the ToC collection though.

As for the pin: hopefully will be packaged in same way as BLADE RUNNER.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrSquifler
Aug 25, 2014
South England
Can't wait to have the mini steelbook in hand, will be the first I own - I plan to use it as a coaster or balancing a table or chair. #BeATitanWithSteel

Much more effective than using the steelbook itself ;)

On a serious note, looking forward to having this, it's shaping up to a nice release - once it gets released :thumbs: