Mad Max: Fury Road (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #3) [UK]

Jan 24, 2011
Portugal
Release date: June 29, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop - eBay (Pre-order on April 13)
Price: £29.99
Notes: Includes Limited Edition collectible SteelBook and Mini SteelBook cases, and an Exclusive Enamel Pin

C6C08193-7263-4C6D-9814-7B5F2AE25E55.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks - but looks like they only deliver to Belgium and Luxembourg from that site.
Oh ok, didn't know. Have you tried contacting them on one of their social media channels?
Also; if it's directly translated from French; state could simply mean that one of the lines is empty and doesn't mean a state in the US, as far as my French goes.

I was able to order from Zavvi, but the Amazon UK page indicates this item does not ship to the U.S. Actually, I looked very carefully and it appears that Amazon UK is no longer shipping any movies to the U.S. What the hell happened?

Last edited:
I was able to order from Zavvi, but the Amazon UK page indicates this item does not ship to the U.S. Actually, I looked very carefully and it appears that Amazon UK is no longer shipping any movies to the U.S. What the hell happened?

CORONA Came Along:ugh:

Reactions: MM3
That may be due to COVID-19. I know that Belgian Post doesn’t ship outside of the continent either for the time being, given that there are fewer flights etc. It’s only possible with express shipping, which is ridiculously priced of course.

Oh dear... that slip must be intended for both the steel and the mini :banghead:
Unless it has an internal partition or something...

same thing with US Amazon shipping to EU.

• Informative
Reactions: MM3 and C.C. 95
Unfortunately- Amazon.uk is not shipping this to the U.S.
If it is because of the current crisis - I get it. But...Zavvi took the order to ship to the U.S., so....
A93A3382-AF58-45C2-B95B-A8380F8CAA10.gif

Extra shot:

It's amazing shots like these that do just give the overall product some class :thumbs:

However, if ToC store all the components this way for Mad Max Fury Road, they're going to turn up all scratched to hell as that sand looks coarse - buyers beware ;)

Unfortunately- Amazon.uk is not shipping this to the U.S.
If it is because of the current crisis - I get it. But...Zavvi took the order to ship to the U.S., so....
View attachment 468302
All Amazon websites are not taking new pre orders to some countries if your country is different to the amazon website you are trying to order from this is due to COVID-19
You will know when you get to checkout if your delivery address is affected
Example Amazon USA not taking new pre orders for delivery to Ireland

Amazon UK only some international countries you can pre order and changes daily on some products
USA is one of the international countries affected with Amazon UK

Amazon have prioritised stocking and delivering essential goods over non essential goods
International orders are restricted to some countries with some international countries no orders allowed

If you have any existing pre orders done with Amazon Websites these will still be processed but you can expect delay in delivery with your estimated delivery date changing a few times

Amazon carry lot of essential goods like food, health and personal care products and items needed to work from home these take piriorty over non essential goods

Zavvi don't stock essential goods as in food/medicine/health products etc so they do not have to prioritise items
Delivery times to international address from Zavvi will have delays though you will need to add a few weeks on occasions to your normal delivery times

There is a lot of countries at the moment affected by post and parcel deliveries due to COVID-19 as some countries have stopped mail shipments to International address

Essential goods freight mostly not affected but these are different to postal services

• Informative
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: C.C. 95 and komor
Damn, sold out at Zavvi. Tried ordering from WB using the code but being told it's now only valid for account holders - already used it on my actual account a while back, so have been purchasing stuff as a guest which worked until now.

Reactions: Mickle_89
Damn, sold out at Zavvi. Tried ordering from WB using the code but being told it's now only valid for account holders - already used it on my actual account a while back, so have been purchasing stuff as a guest which worked until now.
WB Shop
Create a new account using a different email address than you previously used if you want to use Welcome code

Code use is only on first order

WB Shop
Create a new account using a different email address than you previously used if you want to use Welcone code

Code use is only on first order
How long has that been a thing? I last pre-ordered Birds of Prey as a guest with the code and had no issues.

Reactions: Mickle_89
Package looks great, but how many different shots do we need of the same thing? They seem to be avoiding revealing what the back arts are.
Blade Runner was the same they provided the back artwork shortly after that went live

I expect they will show back and inside artwork in next few days

How long has that been a thing? I last pre-ordered Birds of Prey as a guest with the code and had no issues.
WB Shop likely saw increased usage of guest at checkout and put a stop to this workaound as repeat customers was using the code

Code use was always meant to be first order only and said this when website first launched
You now have to setup an account to order if you not already have one

You can though just create a new account using a different email address to use the code but it will only work once

Nothing to stop you at the moment creating a new account every time you want to do a new order but they will likely notice this also after a while with delivery address been the same