Mad Max: Fury Road (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #3) [UK]

Jan 24, 2011
Portugal
Release date: June 29, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop - eBay (Pre-order on April 13)
Price: £29.99
Notes: Includes Limited Edition collectible SteelBook and Mini SteelBook cases, and an Exclusive Enamel Pin

C6C08193-7263-4C6D-9814-7B5F2AE25E55.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Those 2 dents on your steel make me worry that other people will get dented steels. Seems like the pet sleeve should have prevented damage directly to the steel. Was the shipment damaged in any way?

The pet sleeve is not a protective sleeve. It's just a thin plastic box. It's no more protective than shrink-wrap.

The pet sleeve is not a protective sleeve. It's just a thin plastic box. It's no more protective than shrink-wrap.
True. That's why I asked if there was damage to the shipment so I can understand if the damage was shipping related or if it was possibly a manufacturing problem. The pet sleeves should protect against light mishandling. Over the years, I've received some steelbooks where the pet sleeves had some slight damage on the corners or were cracked, but there was no damage to the actual steelbook. Obviously, severely smashed boxes or strong dings will damage the steel no matter what.

Reactions: Stygian
True. That's why I asked if there was damage to the shipment so I can understand if the damage was shipping related or if it was possibly a manufacturing problem. The pet sleeves should protect against light mishandling. Over the years, I've received some steelbooks where the pet sleeves had some slight damage on the corners or were cracked, but there was no damage to the actual steelbook. Obviously, severely smashed boxes or strong dings will damage the steel no matter what.
Thas my case. Aleredy some mebers noticed on my video that few dings are present. Whats funny, whole Pet slip and other items are ok, but steel not. That inside plastic Holder for mini steelbook During shippment was damaging normal steel from the presure that was put on crapy cardboard box from Amazon.

• Wow
Reactions: MM3
The Best Buy edition will look much better with the movie title on the front.
People must store their stuff differently than me. I look at the spine. Unless the title makes the front look better, I don’t need to have it and if the art is good, it looks worse. That said, i’m still going for the BBY version. Coudn’t get it from the EU.

^ That creased spine is a perfect example of what can happen when you buy these ToC releases from a company that sends them out in padded envelopes such as Zavvi .