tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: June 3, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £24.99

5070EDD2-F36F-4ECE-96CE-6F784F89389D.jpeg

898CDDA4-FF58-4102-B66A-C36B82130EAD.jpeg C7EFE2B7-A2B4-419B-BAD7-A79CEDAD5792.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh. Not into that at all. Would of been up for a new steel if it included the chrome edition. Watched it again recently and I forgot how f**king good it is and I’ve not seen the chrome version yet

Meh. Not into that at all. Would of been up for a new steel if it included the chrome edition. Watched it again recently and I forgot how f**king good it is and I’ve not seen the chrome version yet
B&C version is crap anyway, all the beautiful, vibrant colors gone.
Actually makes the movie worse imo

Reactions: Hereticz
B&C version is crap anyway, all the beautiful, vibrant colors gone.
Actually makes the movie worse imo
Yeah I’m in no rush to see the chrome and it’s a film I don’t get why they did it because of how colourful it is anyway (although I felt the same about Logan before I watched it and that worked really well. Maybe even better than the normal version). I just mean if I buy this film again I want all options in 1 package. And of course to like the art

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
Hmm, as been said before, absolutely don't need another one, but it's very pretty, so I'll be the sucker and give them money...

I just mean if I buy this film again I want all options in 1 package. And of course to like the art
You precisely, having other editions already, don't need 'all options' to be included, you could even buy an empty steelbook.

Hmm, as been said before, absolutely don't need another one, but it's very pretty, so I'll be the sucker and give them money...

You precisely, having other editions already, don't need 'all options' to be included, you could even buy an empty steelbook.
Nah I’d like a complete package. I only own the Blu Ray disc in the Zeta lenti. And that is in the premium part of my collection. If I buy this film again in a non premium steel format it has to be art I like and includes the 4K disc and the chrome version. Simple. But it needs to be art I like. All the steels bar the zeta steel have been poor. Especially ToC

Why the heck are we getting this again?

Won't there be another "complete" collection with the next film on retail release.
Why buy this, or why buy any of the others if there's likely to be another set at the end of this year.
It's like Avatar and The Monsterverse. Ongoing franchise's and individual releases. They always have differences in art and are never matching.

Why the heck are we getting this again?

Won't there be another "complete" collection with the next film on retail release.
Why buy this, or why buy any of the others if there's likely to be another set at the end of this year.
It's like Avatar and The Monsterverse. Ongoing franchise's and individual releases. They always have differences in art and are never matching.
Why a new SteelBook for Mad Max: Fury Road reason is Furiosa: A Mad Max Saga is in Cinemas on May 24.

Warner and other labels often do re-releases of back catalogue when they have a new film in a franchise getting a cinema release.
It's been happening for decades.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
It's like Avatar and The Monsterverse. Ongoing franchise's and individual releases.
Because you may wait your whole life for something 'complete', and it never will be.

Reactions: TheWildEye
Yeah I’m in no rush to see the chrome and it’s a film I don’t get why they did it because of how colourful it is anyway (although I felt the same about Logan before I watched it and that worked really well. Maybe even better than the normal version). I just mean if I buy this film again I want all options in 1 package. And of course to like the art
Logan works great in B&W because it adds a lot to the depressing mood tho.

Reactions: Flloydo