泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 18, 2016 - Black & Chrome Edition May 15, 2017
Purchase link direct from HDZeta: The Black & Chrome Edition
HDN Group Buy: hosted by n3wk1d
Release date : May 15, 2017
Notes: 3D + 2D 2 discs edition - Full glossy finish, limited 4000 copies numbered - No.0001-0500 of each slip reserved for boxset. Black and Chrome Version comes with: 4KUHD+Chrome Version(BD) 2 disc edition, come with double sided lenti.

Lenti A 2000 copies | Lenti 1000 copies | Full Slip 1000 copies | Boxset (includes all 3 slips) 500 copies

效果图01-01.jpg Mad Max Fury Road Lenti B.jpg 效果图03-01.jpgMad Max Fury Road Boxset.jpg

Black and Chrome Version
MMFR black beauty shot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@wxlinkswd

Don't wanna sound like a broken record here, but it'd be nice if you gave some sort of update on HTTYD2 instead of doing these new announcements.

You can't just tentatively say "Surprise Coming Soon!!!" and then disappear while still posting elsewhere. Even an acknowledgement so people don't feel like they're talking to themselves would be nice.

Reactions: harry
@wxlinkswd

Don't wanna sound like a broken record here, but it'd be nice if you gave some sort of update on HTTYD2 instead of doing these new announcements.

You can't just tentatively say "Surprise Coming Soon!!!" and then disappear while still posting elsewhere. Even an acknowledgement so people don't feel like they're talking to themselves would be nice.
HTTYD2 faced a very complication at now,we have got the approved of the WEA steelbook,but japan also want to get this release,and they will accept the DVD cover art,so DW studio change mind and request us accept the same art as the japan one,they dont want release 2 different cover steelbook in asia.
i dont know why,we still talk about with the DW studio,and no result at now.

HDZeta is now on my radar with their most recent announcements. The numbers are so limited it's actually kind of a turnoff for me. I'll pretty much buy any exclusive of this I can get my hands on though.

Status
Not open for further replies.