Bottleneck Gallery MAD MAX: FURY ROAD by Pablo Olivera

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
This Thursday, Pablo Olivera carries us to the gates of Valhalla with the kickoff of our Mad Max: Fury Road series!

Pablo leads the pack with his very heavy metal print for Fury Road. Pablo’s print showcases why we love Fury Road so much, from the enigmatic Immortan Joe to the absolutely insane War Boys. Pablo has created a few tasty variants to play off of the various aesthetic elements from the movie, and we can’t wait for folks to see what we’re cooking up with this new series!

Pablo’s print will be available for purchase on Thursday (4/27) @ 12PM ET on our homepage, Bottleneckgallery.com!
MAD_Regular_WEB_1024x1024.png

Mad Max: Fury Road by Pablo Olivera
Fine art giclee
24 x 36 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 250
$60
MAD_VARA_WEB_1024x1024.png

Mad Max: Fury Road - Variant A
by Pablo Olivera
Fine art giclee
24 x 36 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 100
$70
MAD_MAX_C_Sepia_low_1024x1024.jpg
MAD_MAX__sepia_1024x1024.png

Mad Max: Fury Road - Variant B by Pablo Olivera
Fine art giclee
24 x 36 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 50
$80
Mad_Max_Alum_1024x1024.png

Mad Max: Fury Road - Aluminum Print by Pablo Olivera
2mm thick aluminum panel
24 x 36 inches
Limited edition of 50
Hand-numbered COA with BNG hologram of authenticity
$175

wow I can't decide between the yellow or the purple variant, purple variant kinda reminds me of Borderlands 3

@Billy Talent did you get one? people were comparing the purple one to drive, lol
I got the purple variant! :drool: they sold out pretty fast too is that normal for bottleneckgallery?
Kinda glad I went with purple I really enjoy that art, is there a special forum where people can discuss these releases?

Just saw they gonna do guardians of the galaxy today I really want that lenti but might skip it, haven't made up my mind yet I got until 6 Pm my time to decide!

Reactions: larson1977
@Billy Talent yeah Bottleneck can sell out quick a lot of times.

I mean we discuss the releases here, though not as actively. There are other poster resources out there. Facebook is generally the most active place for poster discussions across a bunch of groups

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Billy Talent