Mad Max: Fury Road - In theatres May 15, 2015

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Mad Max: Fury Road (2015)

Tagline: What a Lovely Day.

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]George Miller[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Tom Hardy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Charlize Theron[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rosie Huntington-Whiteley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nicholas Hoult[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Zoë Kravitz[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Riley Keough[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nathan Jones[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Adelaide Clemens[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Richard Norton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Abbey Lee[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-05-14[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: A apocalyptic story set in the furthest reaches of our planet, in a stark desert landscape where humanity is broken, and most everyone is crazed fighting for the necessities of life. Within this world exist two rebels on the run who just might be able to restore order. There's Max, a man of action and a man of few words, who seeks peace of mind following the loss of his wife and child in the aftermath of the chaos. And Furiosa, a woman of action and a woman who believes her path to survival may be achieved if she can make it across the desert back to her childhood homeland.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
oQoIl0j4Lk6NFvOA0u7UREF8Sxm.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDB:
With Tom Hardy, Charlize Theron, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and more...

Trailer:

Old infos:
The Mad Max franchise will be resurrected! The only question is, will Mel Gibson return for it?

That remains to be seen but it has been announced that Charlize Theron will be joining the post-apocalyptic fun! She has signed on to star in the fourth chapter of the series, titled Mad Max: Fury Road.

As the film doesn't start shooting until next August, the production still has time to sway Mel to return. But, if he declines, the show will go on without him, says director George Miller, who also helmed the first three films: "It could be Mel, it could be anyone."

Attachments

• madmax.jpg
    madmax.jpg
    380.2 KB · Views: 366
Last edited by a moderator:
The Mad Max franchise will be resurrected! The only question is, will Mel Gibson return for it?

That remains to be seen but it has been announced that Charlize Theron will be joining the post-apocalyptic fun! She has signed on to star in the fourth chapter of the series, titled Mad Max: Fury Road.

As the film doesn't start shooting until next August, the production still has time to sway Mel to return. But, if he declines, the show will go on without him, says director George Miller, who also helmed the first three films: "It could be Mel, it could be anyone."

gotta be mel, IMO.

This is the cast Charlize Theron Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Nicholas Hoult and 'Dark Knight Rises' villain Tom Hardy taking on the role that made Mel Gibson famous.

I love Tom Hardy ever since RocknRolla. After that film he's been taking bigger roles with great acting. I don't see why anyone would object to Hardy replacing Gibson. Charlize Theron is just :drool:.

Hopefully too much CGI won't be used. What ever happened to coordinated stunts?

Last edited:
I love Tom Hardy ever since RocknRolla. After that film he's been taking bigger roles with great acting. I don't see why anyone would object Hardy replacing Gibson. Charlize Theron is just :drool:.

Hopefully too much CGI won't be used. What ever happened to coordinated stunts?

I had no idea Tom Hardy was in RocknRolla, no wonder i loved that movie.

Reactions: Steelknight47
I think many of us are at that stage of checking back old films and finding out that Tom Hardy was in them, now that he's more of a recognizable star.

When Inception came out, I was surprised to find out that he was the main villain in one of those Star Trek films.

Hardy was also in (but I don't remember him in them):
- Black Hawk Down
- Marie Antoinette

Mad Max Fury Road - Coming 2014

tumblr_m6fk0xhGP21rw7n86o1_r1_500_zps9ca1e3d1.jpg

Mad Max: Fury Road is an upcoming Australian post-apocalyptic action film co-written and directed by George Miller, and the fourth film of Miller's Mad Max franchise.[1] The film will feature British actor Tom Hardy as Mad Max, while original Mad Max actor Mel Gibson has a cameo role. Details of the plot line are sketchy at best but I think this could be a great return for max rockatansky and I think tom hardy is the ultimate choice to fit the role alongside charlize theron...

More details to come also please forgive silly poster it's the best I could find looool

Last edited:
According to Miller, this is the first part of a new trilogy. Might be a reboot. Gibson will play "The Drifter" obviously playing homage to his role as the title character. Production on the 2nd movie has already begun!

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Really looking forward to this. I'm a big fan of Tom Hardy and knowing that Richard Norton was part of the stunt choreography and fight choreography gives me hope it will be quite good.

Yup, well with Miller helming the project, I expect it will be nothing less than awesome.

According to Miller the fifth inatallment is titled Furiosa.

Last edited:
Can not wait to watch it :LOL:
Mad Max and the Road Warrior are one of my favourites Mel Gibson movies (of course Braveheart its in the list)

Tom Hardy will be great and looking forward the action car sequences by the director George Miller :thumbs:

I just watched the Beyond Thunderdome for the first time this past weekend and enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to the continuation of the series!

I cant wait for this... it just seems like its never going to be released! :angry: And still no teaser! :wtf: This was suppose to be released next year?!? :wtf: Looks like Fury Road has been delayed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :BS: :violent:

Mad Max: Fury Road Set for May 15, 2015 Release

Warner Bros. has set George Miller's Mad Max: Fury Road for a 3D release on May 15, 2015.

Set to star Tom Hardy, Charlize Theron, Nicholas Hoult, Hugh Keays-Byrne, Nathan Jones, Zoe Kravitz, Riley Keough, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and many more, Mad Max: Fury Road is directed by Miller, who has directed every Mad Max film, from a screenplay by himself, Brendan McCarthy and Nico Lathouris

Reactions: harry and Drum18