Reading, England
Release date: November 2, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $31.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

received_1254953668280336.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe, it looks that way.
Though this set will be set of 4 steelbooks and i'm not sure really slips going along steelbook.
More curious about package what will be.
Is it possible details might have been reported wrong on the boxset and it might be slips? I feel amazon has done that tons of times.

MGM still have rights to the first film? Can we expect an individual release for that too??
Kino Lorber just released the first Mad Max in 4k last year in the US as per their deal with MGM, so it makes sense that in the US only parts 2 and 3 get new releases. For that reason, I also don't see an anthology release happening in the US right now, but of course I don't know the details of the rights as they were aquired by Kino...

Kino Lorber just released the first Mad Max in 4k last year in the US as per their deal with MGM, so it makes sense that in the US only parts 2 and 3 get new releases. For that reason, I also don't see an anthology release happening in the US right now, but of course I don't know the details of the rights as they were aquired by Kino...
Ah cheers!

Does anyone know anything in regards to distribution rights across UK/Europe?

Link

Art if its to belive it:

I'd love the original trilogy in UHD in steels with that kind of art right there! Don't need the fourth one, got enough of it in all kinds if steels (HDZeta, Chrome version, Titans of Cult).
Have the first three in those great greyish steelbooks, so it's not a pressing issue, but would be welcome.

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
I'd love the original trilogy in UHD in steels with that kind of art right there! Don't need the fourth one, got enough of it in all kinds if steels (HDZeta, Chrome version, Titans of Cult).
Have the first three in those great greyish steelbooks, so it's not a pressing issue, but would be welcome.
I just miss Fury Road getting another premium edition. Like lot movies get it and Fury Road is great movie and having just HDZ release feels a bit underwhelming.

Ah cheers!

Does anyone know anything in regards to distribution rights across UK/Europe?
Don't know about distribution rights, but there is supposedly a steelbook collection of MM 1-4 coming in Germany
Yes, in Germany/Europe Warner is going to release the complete original trilogy on 4k (and in an anthology with FR). I'm particularly interested to see how the 4k of the first film compares to the Kino release in the US.

Don't know about distribution rights, but there is supposedly a steelbook collection of MM 1-4 coming in Germany

Yes, in Germany/Europe Warner is going to release the complete original trilogy on 4k (and in an anthology with FR). I'm particularly interested to see how the 4k of the first film compares to the Kino release in the US.
Nice one!

Cheers folks

Reactions: Falco
Added price and Best Buy to OP

Also added a group buy for those interested

Reactions: Lenny Nero